I thought we could start separate thread for Jolla Tablet user experiences. (similar than for Jolla phone)

This would keep delivery-, etc. threads clean.

Some external reviews:
http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/11/l...-jolla-tablet/
http://www.techanics.com/mobile/joll...id-app-support
http://www.argyllfreepress.com/2015/...tional-swipes/

Give your own review here and discuss about Jolla TABLET experiences!

Edit:
It would be also interesting to know what Applications people have installed Successfully to Jolla Tablet outside Jolla store and where to get it.

Last edited by KylliOrvokki; 2015-10-22 at 18:32.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KylliOrvokki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
no jolla tablet outside store until all preorders are shipped, only some rare second hand ones.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
no jolla tablet outside store until all preorders are shipped, only some rare second hand ones.
Second hand Jolla tablets? Where?
Coderus, he's talking about apps btw

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

I corrected first post little bit. Maybe its more clear now?
Excuse my French. Its even worse compared my English.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KylliOrvokki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
lol, sorry

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I got mine yesterday and used only the browser for a short while. The display is ok, but the speed is compared to the phone not increased (slow "hickup" scrolling in the browser, etc)

I'm thinking about selling it here as I do not really know what to to with a tablet in general, and especially with the Jolla as there are almost no applications available ... and if I want to run Android applications it's better to buy an Android tablet.

EDIT: what's a bit sad is that it is not possible to sync application settings with the phone. So either I configure e.g mail by hand or I have to copy the config via ssh. Nothing a normal user would ever do.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaelic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
I got mine yesterday and used only the browser for a short while. The display is ok, but the speed is compared to the phone not increased (slow "hickup" scrolling in the browser, etc)

I'm thinking about selling it here as I do not really know what to to with a tablet in general, and especially with the Jolla as there are almost no applications available ... and if I want to run Android applications it's better to buy an Android tablet.

EDIT: what's a bit sad is that it is not possible to sync application settings with the phone. So either I configure e.g mail by hand or I have to copy the config via ssh. Nothing a normal user would ever do.
Where are you located?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

I'm thinking about selling it here .
maemo.org > Talk > Devices > Buy & Sell
http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Originally Posted by KylliOrvokki View Post
maemo.org > Talk > Devices > Buy & Sell
http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27
I just mentioned I'm thinking about it, so what?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaelic For This Useful Post:
I think next update should help with that(at least one Jolla sailor said something like that).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterMaster For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfishos