Originally Posted by Arf the Lab View Post
I don't carry my 808 with me, anymore. But I took a lot of photos with it, which I transferred to the N9. I want to be able to look at those photos wherever I'm at. That's all I want to do.
I use my N8 whenever I go out or on weekends and I usually pick the best shots and transfer them to my N9 as it is my daily phone. I want to pick up an 808 to replace my N8 so I am right there with you. I'd like to be able to view 808 shots on my N9.

Originally Posted by Demati View Post
I use my N8 whenever I go out or on weekends and I usually pick the best shots and transfer them to my N9 as it is my daily phone. I want to pick up an 808 to replace my N8 so I am right there with you. I'd like to be able to view 808 shots on my N9.
OK, I found the solution:

The "MeeSeePics" app (available in Nokia Store) can open photos taken with the Nokia 808 at full resolution. The app also allows the user to select from any directory to view photos from, making it quite handy indeed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arf the Lab For This Useful Post:
I don't have problems with my 808, but I never really take full rez pics, your loosing out of the whole point of the 41mp if you do.