Notices

Originally Posted by Modulebaan View Post
If it's shipped from China, are customs included in the price or will the buyer have to take care of that?
And what about the CE stuff? Without it you may get big trouble when importing it to the EU...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,237 | Thanked: 6,949 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by cy8aer View Post
And what about the CE stuff? Without it you may get big trouble when importing it to the EU...
Or worse, electrifyed

What kind of paperwork do you need for that. Isn't it mostly for chargers?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,079 | Thanked: 3,606 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by cy8aer View Post
Don't worry about certifications, will get them all done. Also RoHS, FCC and UL for NA

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,620 | Thanked: 13,496 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
5. It's time. Time to put an end to this.
So why don't you?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,237 | Thanked: 6,949 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
So why don't you?
its hard for me, if not impossible for me decide how end when jolla actually perform tasks and end projects. But a general suggestion would be to end projects. Deliver tablets when you guarantee that, pay out refunds when that's their final task.

Meanwhile, we can follow this follow up tablet campaign and hope for some more success.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
That's a great question let me look into a solution for it.
It would be best (and overall cheaper) to have a single shipment to an EU warehouse for all EU customers and then send single units from there. You will have a single customs check and avoid trouble and arbitrary decisions by individual officers (and get less total shipping cost).

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jameson For This Useful Post: