Active Topics

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by johndanvic View Post
Let me just ask: Would it be hard if all backgrounds in this theme will be all black? I wanted all background to be black, and I don't know how to do it. I know it's possible though (as seen on FDB Theme).

What I loved in this theme is that the color you selected can be seen all over the system UI, in which FDB does not provide.
The backround is easy to change, but then changing all text etc takes some more time. I can try if I can make something out.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Dude maybe in next version, i request u to remove the color from LPS for beep profile.. It doesn't look so good.. Or please tell how to change it to the default color for beep profile on LPS..

Last edited by miffy4774; 2012-10-27 at 23:44.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kebbana,

Is it possible to tweak your postinst script to prevent changing to blanco theme after installation of your .deb? IMO its unnecessary...

kebbana,

I noticed that in Cyan and Gray versions, the volume toggle in the statusbar is pink (Blanco default). :-)

Anyway, just a suggestion: In the White and Black theme, can you just make the volume and profile toggles white? Personally I don't like the borders toggles. I know that thhe text in the toggles might be hidden, can they just be grayed out?

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Last blue survivor:

Loading bar in browser, could that be themed too?

hi, first of all very good app, but I have a problem, I select the theme turquoise or other theme and everything works fine, but I'm going to gallery, select photo, shared via facebook and closes, same with dropbox,I return to the blanco theme and everything works great.
I hope to explain well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anwargdl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by anwargdl View Post
hi, first of all very good app, but I have a problem, I select the theme turquoise or other theme and everything works fine, but I'm going to gallery, select photo, shared via facebook and closes, same with dropbox,I return to the blanco theme and everything works great.
I hope to explain well

I just tried this and i have the same problem. I guess i just hadn't tried since installing...

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I just tried this and i have the same problem. I guess i just hadn't tried since installing...
yes strange isnt. did you tried with dropbox? because twiter work perfect.

The Following User Says Thank You to anwargdl For This Useful Post:
Hi

just want to share that your themes causes an issue with gallery sharing. It breaks the facebook/dropbox etc. sharing. The window won't open it just closes and takes you back to gallery. I returned to blanco theme and it started working again

hi guys, just want to ask if where can i find the image of the top header(sky blue) with Messages as a title header. Please refer to the image below.

because I want to change it to grey, or dark white. TIA