Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
:d

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
It allows you to apply different filters to a photo you take or have previously taken, then allows you to upload to Twitter or Facebook.

Please explain how it is ANY different to Instagram..
I dont want to upload my pics to twitter or facebook, but to instagram. The photo social networking app that it is, along with all my friends who use it. (Android, iOs users)

I dont really wanna get a new phone, cos the N9 is great. If you guys will not support this thread then don't post in it.

We want instagram, not Molome or whatever else!

who are 'we' ? Care to explain ?

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by b-rockSA View Post
I dont want to upload my pics to twitter or facebook, but to instagram. The photo social networking app that it is, along with all my friends who use it. (Android, iOs users)

I dont really wanna get a new phone, cos the N9 is great. If you guys will not support this thread then don't post in it.

We want instagram, not Molome or whatever else!
A petition won't get you anywhere with these app developers. They want commercial viability.

Something the N9/N900 severely lacks! Heck even Symbian lacks it these days

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

"We" would obviously be the others who would like the app as well

So there you go,

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
you want it - you code it that

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
I am not defending the OP, but it's wrong to say Instagram and MOLOME are the same. Sure, they have similar filters, functions, and sharing options, but the community is different. So to say that Instagram and MOLOME are exactly the same is stupid. :P

I agree with the consensus here. You won't get enough people to sign this petition, sad to say. Would I have wanted it on the MeeGo platform to begin with? Sure, why not? It gives me an alternative. And let's face it, it's one of the most popular apps out there today. But would I sign a petition now, even though I know the chances of it being developed for the N9 is very, very, very, very slim, probably not. I hate to rain on your parade, but it's honestly a waste of time, no matter how nice the camera of the N9 is compared to the shitty cameras of the iPhone and most Android phones. It simply isn't going to happen because the MeeGo platform is already on life support as it is, and there's only 1 phone that uses Harmattan, compared to the Android OS and iOS, so that gives the developers very few incentives to develop it for the N9.

Seriously, you should give MOLOME another chance. It's ok and does the job. By no means is it lame. The only advantage of Instagram is a vastly larger community of hippies.

Peace.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
maybe you can contact https://twitter.com/#!/MFaroTusino ask him to publish to MNB

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
maybe you can contact https://twitter.com/#!/MFaroTusino ask him to publish to MNB
And what about me? Do I not exist?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Tags
b-cockssa