Notices

Thanks a lot guys..u give us hope! Yay ! Humanity restored!!!

This community never ceases to amaze me.

Well done Ceene [and CepiPerez] on the first major challenge as the new maintainer of Yappari.

Kudos to all those involved.

Regards,
Fred

Last edited by fffffred; 2015-01-26 at 15:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fffffred For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by fffffred View Post
Well done Ceene on the first major challenge as the new maintainer of Yappari.
I hope you realize that it was CepiPerez who've done this...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Please, vote for Yappari 2.0.2 so all people not using extras-testing can enjoy it

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Thanks to everybody involved.
I installed Yappari 2.0.2 and worked flawlesly at first trying.
Maemo maintainers, you're an incredible gang.

God save Maemo

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
Bug report:
Steps to reproduce: Send a message to a contact whose Whatsapp is not online. You expect one green tick to show that message has at least reached servers.
Actual outcome: new Yappari does send message correctly, but you only see gray tick which suggests message did not get to Whatsapp servers. If the person's Whatsapp is online, everything works normally.
Workaround: close the chat window and reopen it. This time you do get one green tick.

Anyway, not a big bug
Thank you for this report! This is already solved in develop branch. I will not distribute this change until a couple more things are solved, just so there isn't an update everyday...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Grailham City
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Thank you for this report! This is already solved in develop branch. I will not distribute this change until a couple more things are solved, just so there isn't an update everyday...
It is the same with the "last seen". Seems that it only updates when the other person is online.... but reopening the chat window does not help here

The Following User Says Thank You to simsalabim For This Useful Post:
Not related to new protocol version, anyway:

if you delete in terminal chat logs from ~/.yappari/logs, yappary upon restart will put empty conversations always on top -> every time yappari starts, updates last date/time in empty conversations using current system time.

Dunno how to resolve (I think last date/time comes from chat logs), maybe last date/time for empty conversations could be taken from oldest date/time in non-empty conversations (works with at least one non-empty conversation).

Btw it's not a critical issue

Please, vote for Yappari 2.0.2 so all people not using extras-testing can enjoy it
I tested, wanted to vote, but I can't login on the website there. Anyone else having the same issue?

I registered separately from the forum here, and activated the account a couple of hours ago, but I still can't logon to vote Yappari up

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
the support thread link provided points to old thread it should be fixed

Tags
whatsapp, yappari