Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
@dmartinez, ahí dice que lo envío correctamente al +34627065295. ¿Quizás esa no es la manera de accesar tu número internacionalmente? ¿Estás seguro 100% que no falta ningún dígito ahí para marcar tu número si estás fuera de España?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
@dmartinez, ahí dice que lo envío correctamente al +34627065295. ¿Quizás esa no es la manera de accesar tu número internacionalmente? ¿Estás seguro 100% que no falta ningún dígito ahí para marcar tu número si estás fuera de España?
Donde ves mi número, hay un error en el número el 0 es un 9 pero yo repasé el número antes de enviarlo. En cuanto a la forma de llamar desde fuera de españa es con +34 seguro.

Hi Scorpius,

first of all I want to say thanks for your efforts!

I have been trying to install Yappari on my n900, with latest CSSU but I always get the error of XML error: not an XML response

I really don't know what to do anymore... Here is my log:

Reading roster DB...
Roster retrieved in 7 milliseconds.
Yappari 0.0.25 Build 2455
Yappari console test client start
Network connection changed: Online
Current active connection: f74ad679-73d0-4ce2-8589-f4f2039e16ac
Registration started
Country code: ES
reg/req/exists/start
IMEI: 3---4
Request: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/exist.php?...590ca5aa646f0&
Network activated: f74ad679-73d0-4ce2-8589-f4f2039e16ac
Error: 6
Reply:
reg/req/exists/fail: XML error: not an XML response
User 34650936202 is not registered.
reg/req/self/start
Request: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/code.php?c...590ca5aa646f0&
Reply:
reg/req/self/fail: XML error: not an XML response
User has quit the application
Application destroyed
Reading roster DB...
Roster retrieved in 14 milliseconds.
Yappari 0.0.25 Build 2455
Yappari console test client start
Network connection changed: Online
Current active connection: f74ad679-73d0-4ce2-8589-f4f2039e16ac
Registration started
Country code: ES
reg/req/exists/start
Request: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/exist.php?...590ca5aa646f0&
Reply:
reg/req/exists/fail: XML error: not an XML response
User 34650936202 is not registered.
reg/req/self/start
Request: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/code.php?c...590ca5aa646f0&
Reply:
reg/req/self/fail: XML error: not an XML response
Gracias de antemano por tu ayuda!

Originally Posted by dmartinez View Post
Donde ves mi número, hay un error en el número el 0 es un 9 pero yo repasé el número antes de enviarlo. En cuanto a la forma de llamar desde fuera de españa es con +34 seguro.
Pues te equivocaste en el número porque ese fue el que mandaste!
Code:
https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/code.php?cc=34&in=627065295&to=34627065295&lg=es&lc=ES&mcc=214&mnc=007&method=sms&imsi=214040105977541&token=3c357cee0ab7b5dad3898c003d0c2bf1&udid=72bfb7e76ff8e360f64fe2b6ac945&reason=self-send-timeout&
Ahí lo puedes ver.

@iX3n0 Error 6 is an SSL error, it means it cannot establish an SSL connection to the server. That's a first and I haven't seen it before. I don't know why can be causing it...

Try registering using your 3G data and not your WiFi because it's something in your network that must be causing it.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-11-06 at 22:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
@iX3n0 Error 6 is an SSL error, it means it cannot establish an SSL connection to the server. That's a first and I haven't seen it before. I don't know why can be causing it...

Try registering using your 3G data and not your WiFi because it's something in your network that must be causing it.
I believe it has something to do with the date! (yes, and not funny xD) I always left it at 2009 when I start the phone again after putting in the SIM. This at least solves de XML error.

BUT I was trying to register when my battery died and I couldn't get my charger in time. Result: Please wait 1409(!!!!!) minutes until I can register again... Any idea how to bypass this time?

SCORPIUS goodwork....i installed yappari four days ago (v 0.0.25) but i've not been able to register it. it gives me ''Registration too recent. Please try again in 30 minutes.'' To make matters worse, anytime i try to access the log file it says ''Permission denied''. PLEASE HELP!!!
NB: i typed 'sudo gainroot' in x terminal.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ united states
@ixahmd

I just can't help everybody. I didn't help him either, I just told him to try another day.

I don't know what to do. Registration works fine for me. I always receive the SMS. Some people never get it, I don't know why. Right now I'm focusing in another stuff in Yappari, and eventually I'll try to revisit registration issues again.

If Yappari works for you, you're welcome to use it. If it doesn't, well, I'm sorry. I'm not guaranteeing it will work. It's *ALPHA* software it's supposed to NOT work.
@Scorpius

I agree that you can't help everyone. However, as you have vested so much time and effort in this application, I have also vested time and effort to follow up on this thread to install and run. I was hopeful that by attaching logs something would be clear enough to resolve this issue, so that I can connect with peers overseas. Believe me its not easy to read through 200+ pages to make sense of your issue.

Regards.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by ixahmd View Post
@Scorpius

I agree that you can't help everyone. However, as you have vested so much time and effort in this application, I have also vested time and effort to follow up on this thread to install and run. I was hopeful that by attaching logs something would be clear enough to resolve this issue, so that I can connect with peers overseas. Believe me its not easy to read through 200+ pages to make sense of your issue.

Regards.
Scorpius should make a Wiki for Yappari. Describing all of the issues that people and if there is a fix for it. Way easier then reading trough 200 pages indeed.

Guys need help!!! i have changed my mobile number... now how do i register it with yappari ??? its not showing the registration option!!! it tries to login frm the old number!!!!

Originally Posted by ixahmd View Post
@Scorpius

Regards.
The thing is that the logs you attached show nothing useful. You always omit the part that you must show and that's funny. Showing me that the Whatsapp servers require x minutes to retry isn't helpful. That's why it's always better to upload the whole log somewhere and give me the link.

The part I need to see is when the Whatsapp servers send the "success-sent" XML file and the following lines after that. Also, is Yappari closing (crashes) when it waits for the SMS? Does the SMS arrives and Yappari ignores it, or is it just that the SMS never arrives?

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp