Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
There seems to be a considerably higher concentration of mentally imbalanced individuals in this forum than the rest of internet, except for /b/.

Before you call me pot (hi, kettle), i sometime visit /b/.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
There seems to be a considerably higher concentration of mentally imbalanced individuals in this forum than the rest of internet, except for /b/.

Before you call me pot (hi, kettle), i sometime visit /b/.
ysss your right and they are all N9 lovers.

The longer it is witheld from public release the more imbalanced they will all become.

N9 should be forgotton about in favour of WP7 etc simply because as far as Nokia are concerned there will be NO support as they are now WP manufacturers.

This is where the "imbalance" is occuring.

As a footnote to Chucky, you are directly attacking someone mulitple times now and i am reminding you to read the forum rules ok.

good morning fellars, the four wheel was explained way back are we still waiting for the 5th wheel (public release) or we still only have one poster who has an actual N9?

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Yes, I'm referring to file upload. Since there is no stock file browser, nor any kind of file browser dialog within the web browser, there is no way to upload files via the web browser.
Originally Posted by babraq View Post
It renders fine, but tapping on the button does nothing.

Okay thanks.

Though I'm not sure of the value of promoting the HTML5Test scores of 283 when there are no standard bookmarks, or basic file upload 'dialog box' features. This is all besides any other useful advanced functionality such as saving to an 'offline' reading list.

However, I'm sure there will be another browser (Firefox etc) which is stable/usable enough to use in cases where the file upload feature is required.

Thanks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
good morning fellars, the four wheel was explained way back are we still waiting for the 5th wheel (public release) or we still only have one IMposter who has an actual N9?
Nokia has planted someone in this thread with a pre-release N9 just to make everyone go crazy.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
ysss your right.
Yes, thank you.

May I add that I think you alone may represent 50 psychos and has single handedly shifted the balance of the intelligence of this forum.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Yes, thank you.

May I add that I think you alone may represent 50 psychos and has single handedly shifted the balance of the intelligence of this forum.
That was my intention and very easy to do with single minded people.

NB but only this thread alone.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-09-25 at 15:18.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It doesn't work like that at all. The phone itself is free and open, it's only the contract I am binded by for one year. This is bad enough, but (in this particular case) way cheaper than purchasing the phone from a reseller and using a similar non-binding contract from another operator. And I get it next week instead of end October.

Besides, I'm a real softy I couldn't resist and had to get a Samsung/Google Nexus S as well because i didn't really cost me anything other than extending another contract I have (Nexus S's are almost given away now certain places). But it will be cool. From now on I will hit HARD down on any and all fanboy fairytale maker opening their mouth about what OS is best; Bada 2.0, Newest Android, Symbian Anna/Belle or Harmattan (nevermind iOS, it's not an OS, just an app-switcher, and soo boring) Looking forward to the Nexus S actually, and it will be cool to see how Android will gradually switch over to a Swipe(ish) UI, because it will!!

Yes, thank you.

And you are also guilty of attacking someone more than multiple times on this whole forum and enciting flamewars along with your bussum pal gerbick i might add.

You also need to read the forum rules as a self reminder because if you carry it on i will handpick every single post of yours and reccomend you for a permanent ban.

This forum has a HUGE problem with single minded people and i reckon the way it is going just about every sensible member will get the hell out of here sooner or later.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
stop all this rubbish and just watch the NY GIANTS vs PHILLY EAGLES!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????