Notices

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
.... Is it really that hard to just sign out or just let the other client get disconnected?
No. In fact it would make it easier if it bounces the other instance(s) off when used, for the reason I mentioned before.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
I installed butterfly on the sdk, and i can't seem to login, when I go to advanced settings it says the server is messenger.hotmail.com, is this dated? shouldn't it be something along the lines of "live" or live messenger?

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
I installed butterfly on the sdk, and i can't seem to login, when I go to advanced settings it says the server is messenger.hotmail.com, is this dated? shouldn't it be something along the lines of "live" or live messenger?
I'm having trouble connecting to MSN as well ever since reflashing yesterday. :/

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Both telepathy-haze and telepathy-butterfly appear to have a problem logging in. I'll try to pass this along to Collabora.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
damn it
i hope that only your device is having that problems

Is there something like MSN on the Nokia n900 so i can login with my hotmail account and talk to my contacts?

The Following User Says Thank You to Bidybag For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Maldives
I hope there is.. also with video chat support. Is it me or, does anybody else notice that there is no application currently taking advantage of the front facing camera???? Also can anybody try and compile AMSN on this thing...

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Oulu, Finland
I use account-plugin-butterly from extras-testing. http://maemo.org/packages/view/accou...gin-butterfly/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusti For This Useful Post:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unkno For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Platania (CZ), ITALY
I prefer the pidgin client ! With the new libraries the A/V function are enabled.

in the future could be ported to maemo
email: antoniodicello[at]gmail[dot]com
blog: http://rafanto.net

Tags
aim, client, facebook, fremantle, fring, googletalk, haze, icq, implementing msn, instant message, instant messaging, jabber, maemo, maemo 5, msn, pidgin, purple, sametime, skype, telepathy, y!m, yahoo