Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Version 0.9-34 just uploaded to extras-devel with following changes:
* added GUI for deleting themes created with Theme Customizer
* made improvements to saving new theme
* added checking if current theme has been updated since backup was made and then re-create backups with new updated files
* added Chinese translation

Note: the theme "deleter" won't regognize themes created with earlier versions of Theme Customizer, so you need to delete those manually by deleting corresponding folder from:
/opt/usr/share/themes/

All themes you create with this 0.9-34 are remoavable with Theme Customizer's future versions (ofcourse)

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
And small update rightaway (0.9-35):
* added touch command to files when saving current theme as new

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
How do I remove this app completely ? I didnt install it and it came with something , I have no idea what was that , now when i go to settings the icon of the app flashes and then disappears !!!!

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
How do I remove this app completely ? I didnt install it and it came with something , I have no idea what was that , now when i go to settings the icon of the app flashes and then disappears !!!!
I already answered to your PM, but I'll copy & paste the answer here aswell in case someone else is wondering same thing:

Hildon caches the settings application view to make it look like it's loading fast. To clear this cache you must change your theme to something else and then change it back to what you want.

You got this application probably because James_Littler made his Pleego-remix theme depend on Theme Customizer: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...873#post850873

Edit: please stop shouting (!!!!), very annoying to read and makes me wanna shout back instead of typing calm and informative answer. Also by grammar you shouldn't use whitespaces before punctuation marks, only after.

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-10-26 at 07:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Hi, D-Livil. After upgrading to PR 1.3, I couldn't resize my icons anymore. Before the upgrade, I was using size 70 and now they returned to the original size. Already changed to other themes and icons size, but nothing seems to help.

Originally Posted by rodolfojr View Post
Hi, D-Livil. After upgrading to PR 1.3, I couldn't resize my icons anymore. Before the upgrade, I was using size 70 and now they returned to the original size. Already changed to other themes and icons size, but nothing seems to help.
Reinstall theme customizer, reboot and then it should work.

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I did as you said, and now it's fully working again. Thank you!

By the way, thanks again for the amazing work with this Customizer and many other programs that gave new life to my N900.

great app dude. thanks

problem for me now tho is, when i try run the app, all i get is a window pop up saying "reading settings" then vanish.
nowt else happens. /

any ideas??

Originally Posted by baron von bubba View Post
great app dude. thanks

problem for me now tho is, when i try run the app, all i get is a window pop up saying "reading settings" then vanish.
nowt else happens. /

any ideas??

Im getting the same, any solutions?

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
You should make it so we can change the icons from catorise.