Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
For sale. Nokia N9 16GB Black

I've had this N9 for a while now, bought it very close to release date. Unfortunately I've run into some hard financial times and I need to sell it.

I decided to try to sell it a member here, because the community would be more likely to use it, rather than someone else. If I can't sell it here, then I'll try other avenues.

It's in perfect working condition, about a 9/10.

There are some scratches on the case on the top left side, and the coating on the USB door has worn away a bit. Despite that, it's in otherwise perfect condition.

As you can see from the pictures, it's covered in a high quality skin from Skinomi. I find their products excellent. If you want, I can keep the skin on, or take it off. I recommend you keep the screen protector on though, As it's also high quality and very damn good. You can do with it what you want though.

It's never been overclocked, but I can reflash it for you, or I can wipe the data and let you reflash it on your own will, whatever you prefer.

It has the original box, charger, and it comes with a Megix armor case. Also very nice, you can see that from the picture.

I want $250, plus shipping (which I will have to figure out depending on the buyer's location, but probably around another $50) Plus if you prefer, insurance. I am open to negotiation.

I live in Toronto Canada, so shipping within Canada would certainly be preferred, but I'll ship worldwide if you accept the charges, and am willing to insure it if you pay for that as well.

Thanks for taking a look. If you want some more pictures, let me know. I also have an N900 that I'm putting up for sale on another post. I also have an X7 available if anyone is interested.

The Following User Says Thank You to SolarisSixth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Is it still available?..

Thank you. Best wishes.

Unfortunately no, I'm sorry.

I posted that thread 4 years ago.

I still have my N900 though

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
No problem, I was just going through "selling ..." tag, to resolve the ambiguity of the threads.

Changing the title of the thread is also a possible way of letting people know whether it's sold or not.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Oh, sorry. You're welcome to shut it down, or I can get rid of it if you'd like?

I would say that changing title from "WTS" to "SOLD" is more than enough. But I have no clue, and there is no visible tutorial on "Buy&Sell".

Thank you. Best wishes.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@Wiki, I don't think you can change the title after such a long time.
Perhaps leaving a sleeping dog lie would have been a better option

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, sold n9