Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Due to mold making and getting equipment I will have quite a high MOQ, so here goes:

http://igg.me/at/jollatabletcasing/x/9179131

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
Due to mold making and getting equipment I will have quite a high MOQ, so here goes:

http://igg.me/at/jollatabletcasing/x/9179131
Probably not going to buy it, but wanted to get it started so contributed a small amount. Good luck with the project!

One typo - "The surface are copies the surface area or the plastic sheet."

(sorry. I'm a horrible pedant. Good luck though - looks awesome, and I'd get one if I had a tablet coming.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Question - the first perk says "gets one casing with shipping", but when I choose it, it adds 25 more euros for shipping anyway. So the wording seems a little odd there...

EDIT: Ok, I see you've fixed the wording.

Last edited by Copernicus; 2015-09-10 at 14:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
some of the requested hole configurations. don't know if all will be available or more will come, but these are the requested ones so far:

regular:

without camera hole:

without any holes:

all holes and mirrored:

let me know what you think and if you want something different from above!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
I prefer rubber case for jolla tablet, is everyone going to make one for me?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
let me know what you think and if you want something different from above!
Looks good to me. For my own personal use-case, I don't spend very much time taking pictures with my mobile devices, but I do tend to have them playing audio of some sort fairly frequently. So I'd probably want to get one with just the speaker-holes. But first let me ask if you've tried playing audio when the speakers were covered (i.e., no speaker holes); does this material significantly mute the sound coming out? Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
one bonus of no camera holes is it will reduce the number of idiots walking round museums/shows/concerts etc trying to take pictures with their tablet and getting in the way. iPad users I'm looking at you....

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
one bonus of no camera holes is it will reduce the number of idiots walking round museums/shows/concerts etc trying to take pictures with their tablet and getting in the way. iPad users I'm looking at you....
That is still only a partial slide out of the tablet away since the camera is on top and not far away from the case edge
Also the volume rockers would be used a lot less if three finger swipe would actually work, so i will go for no cut outs at all.
Looks cleaner, collects less dust and gives 100% protection.
I can imagine a tool in my bag hitting exactly the camera cut out and crack the screen given my extended amount of luck regarding Murphys law

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
it hugs the tablet with lots of love <3 <3 <3

and also the velvet keeps it from scratching and sliding
so there IS a tablet - I was starting to think it was a myth

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com