Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
you saved the files in ~MyDocs/Downloads but are installing from MyDocs. obvious oversight leading to the error.
That was it. Thanks

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by captainofiron View Post
I would really be interested in that, actually the TX part is my only remaining complaint about my N9
schematics I posted in this thread
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82571

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
You must install all the three debs Javispedro provided. Use the terminal to do so with dpkg. If you have no clue what dpkg is this is what to do:
Put all the 3files in the MyDocs folder (it's the first one you get when putting the device in mass memory mode).
Open terminal
Type "devel-su", press enter than type "rootme".
Type "dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/fmrx*" and press enter.
Hi I am a new N9 User from India. Thank you very much for this app - instruction. Works Great!!! Thanks mate!!!

Last edited by ranga; 2012-04-12 at 17:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to ranga For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by ranga View Post
Hi I am a new N9 User from India. Thank you very much for this app - instruction. Works Great!!! Thanks mate!!!
Good to see some Indian users....
It's not easy for you guys to get hold of the N9 compared to the Lumia's.
Loads of Indians are popping-up at XDA-dev nowadays with 710/800's :/

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
you saved the files in ~MyDocs/Downloads but are installing from MyDocs. obvious oversight leading to the error.
I have the very same problem, but the three debs definitly are in /home/user/MyDocs. What else could be the cause? (developer mode is on and I am logged in as devel-su).

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Munich/ Germany
Starting QML-Radio
when I start QML-radio, it started with the first available frequency, for example 87,500, but there is no station, only a terrible noice.
How can I fix this to start with the station/frequency I ended?
Thanks for the great app!!

Last edited by appletN9; 2012-04-15 at 07:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to appletN9 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by amigo View Post
I have the very same problem, but the three debs definitly are in /home/user/MyDocs. What else could be the cause? (developer mode is on and I am logged in as devel-su).
Use the tab button to check integrity of what you're typing.

Originally Posted by appletN9 View Post
Starting QML-Radio
when I start QML-radio, it started with the first available frequency, for example 87,500, but there is no station, only a terrible noice.
How can I fix this to start with the station/frequency I ended?
Thanks for the great app!!
You can't do anything about it. I will add an option to resume last used freq in next version.

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
... check integrity of what you're typing.
You were right. I had overlooked that asterisk "dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/fmrx*". And I had even wondered, why there was none

Originally Posted by amigo View Post
You were right. I had overlooked that asterisk "dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/fmrx*". And I had even wondered, why there was none
I have changed the first post to improve code visibility (and having an easier copy and paste).

A small tip: if you are on an Unix OS, you may copy the files using sftp protocol and access command line with ssh protocol: in this way you can copy and paste directly from browser without typing directly in the N9.

Version 0.0.8:
  • Added option to resume last used freq at startup.