Originally Posted by mikec View Post
I ordered Monday, just now it says it has shipped
Man, that makes me think it's not gonna be here till atleast thursday now, suppose it's not too much of a big deal though as this contract I have atm doesnt run out till Jan.

I just want it in my hands so I can play, as I don't get to play with xmas presents till xmas day

Hope you get yours soon

Originally Posted by Bomer View Post
Man, that makes me think it's not gonna be here till atleast thursday now, suppose it's not too much of a big deal though as this contract I have atm doesnt run out till Jan.

I just want it in my hands so I can play, as I don't get to play with xmas presents till xmas day

Hope you get yours soon
I think they just got a large batch in yesterday, so maybe you will be V lucky lucky

Originally Posted by dmcconachie View Post
You managed to get it from the PO same day?? Man I'm jealous! If I have to wait til Monday I think I might cry!
That's one of the few advantages living in the sticks...

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Nottingham
I think they just got a large batch in yesterday, so maybe you will be V lucky lucky
I ordered last Saturday. Still says Ready for dispatch on mine
Ordered 05/12/2009 15:54:22:Arrived!12/12/2009:Loving it. 1 reboot, no real problems until now!

I can only cross my fingers and hope lol, status still the same on the website, but I am not reading too much into that atm.

Edit: Infact, just changed to "More Info Requested" :s Not liking that

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hove, UK
omg. goodbye blackberry curve... hello n900.

ordered 1st december, received despatch email yesterday, fully expected to come home to a 'collect from depot' note, but it seems my wife was in when they delivered. sweet as.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by philh View Post
How do you do that? So far I havent figured out how to minimise opened movie as they do in all the youtube videos?
Sorry, should have been clearer, they don't continue to play like in the Youtube demo's....

But they do lag a bit as they have a movie open, so i assume memory hungry maybe? - after a few seconds its fine.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Edinburgh
I ordered Monday, just now it says it has shipped
I ordered Tuesday and managed to miss the postie otherwise I'd have had it now!

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Nottingham
Originally Posted by Bomer View Post
I can only cross my fingers and hope lol, status still the same on the website, but I am not reading too much into that atm.

Edit: Infact, just changed to "More Info Requested" :s Not liking that
Im not either from reading previous posts. Can't complain really. When I ordered, I expected to be waiting for a couple of weeks
Ordered 05/12/2009 15:54:22:Arrived!12/12/2009:Loving it. 1 reboot, no real problems until now!

Oookay, voda want scan of passport or driving licence, I have neither -_-