Active Topics

hello finland.got my n900 last friday and it went to service the next monday,because of mic and bluetooth problems,now if anybody knows when i will get my n900 back?they said in the shop that this is so new that is there anybody even who is capable to fix the fukin phone?saunalahti moderator says next patch is coming week51?i buyed it from sonera store...first i wait it to come and then i wait againif i dont get it before christmas i call the deal off,im so fukin pissed rigth now

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
I hear ya!
Although I had decided to wait with the N900 I did buy it on an impulse from Gigantti as they had it in stock.
What a complete turn off when I finally understood that YES THE MIC IS BROKEN. That on a Nokia flagship phone..
Gigantti personnel were very kind and gave me a refund and now I have made dual orders, one from Verkkokauppa.com and one from Nokia.
Santa's gonna get beaten to a pulp if that phone isn't here til christmas..

Well I am disappointed but what the hell, its not like I am going hungry or have cancer or the likes. The phone will be here sooner or later, I'm just not good at waiting .

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
Jos on suomi ketju puhukaa vaan suomea? Ainakaan teletapilla ei tunnu kiroilu onnituvan englanniksi...

Olen kuullut, että mikin saa toimimaan kun teette siihen softapäivityksen.

i got the n900 ysterday , i preordered from DNA.. everything working fine, but having battery problem, I am heavy user and it last for around 6 hours only ;p ..

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
Originally Posted by meizirkki View Post
Olen kuullut, että mikin saa toimimaan kun teette siihen softapäivityksen.
On some phones yes but not all. I flashed the phone several times using both NSU and Maemo flasher 3.5.
I cannot imagine (my phone) it being nothing but a HW problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to jerra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jerra View Post
On some phones yes but not all. I flashed the phone several times using both NSU and Maemo flasher 3.5.
I cannot imagine (my phone) it being nothing but a HW problem.
this fixes your problems ... http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=tired

Osaisiko joku neuvoa mistä voisi ladata alkuperäisen cities - diskcache hakemiston sisällön uudelleen (vaikka ilman 0 - f hakemistoja)?
Tuhosinpa joutessani ko sisällön ja nytpä ei sitten Kartat käynnisty.

Looking for original contents of .cities - .diskcache directory for N900 sold in Finland. I guess directories 0 - f are not needed.

Originally Posted by atem View Post
Looking for original contents of .cities - .diskcache directory for N900 sold in Finland. I guess directories 0 - f are not needed.
Try doing:

apt-cache search map
apt-get --reinstall install packages

Originally Posted by hteink.min View Post
i got the n900 ysterday , i preordered from DNA.. everything working fine, but having battery problem, I am heavy user and it last for around 6 hours only ;p ..
I have the same problem. I have skype in the background, checking 2 email accounts every 30 minutes and some web surfing. Won't last from morning to evening...

Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
I have the same problem. I have skype in the background, checking 2 email accounts every 30 minutes and some web surfing. Won't last from morning to evening...
Pretty much the same. Thought today it seems to be ok for whole day.
Got this today, but got a say i couldn't get it on the N900 without bubbles so i'll probally try invisible shield that should be here soon(or should have been here week ago already ).