Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
it would be cool if you click the missed call to call them back without unlocking the phone. it could act the same as when you get a call when its locked.

Great application!

As mentionned above, the behaviour is sometimes strange (half the time, my theme is gone and the unlock screen's background is black, plus then the notification is not visible), but it delivers.

Another comment is that the notification's time seems to use Universal Time, rather than the local time. (I.e. I received a call at 7h30, but it indicates that the call came in at 11h30.) The call log, as well as Extended Call Log show the right time, as well as Linux' date function.

Thank you for this app.

D

Useful app!
But: the app is showing time in GMT+0. Independent of timezone settings.

Updated: sorry, didn't read the last post.

Yes I've noticed this error with the time, I'll look how to fix it.
When the screen go to lock, you'll need to wait a few seconds (take as parameter two white blinks led) and then you'll get the background and the notifications as well.

Originally Posted by b0unc3 View Post
@Grant : the images are preventively backupped but I forget to restore it when you remove the app , will fix it for the next release, sorry for the inconvenience
O no prob, I have backups of the themes I use. Just letting you know how it worked for me. Extras-testing

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
it would be cool if you click the missed call to call them back without unlocking the phone. it could act the same as when you get a call when its locked.
Ummm, no ? The screen is locked because it's in my pocket, and I don't want to make any accidental calls.

The Following User Says Thank You to tomchiverton For This Useful Post:
can we add battery status ???????

The Following User Says Thank You to mnaveed For This Useful Post:
Yeah, that would be my question, too.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaSilva For This Useful Post:
hi - great app. just what iv been looking for for some time.
is there a way i can change the FONT?

thanks

It is a good app for sure, but I use "Device Lock" as I have a lot of sensitive information on my N900 and the sliding lock is of course not a security measure by any means!

So question for the developer - Any chance something like this could be done for the "Device Lock" screen - maybe including even replacing it entirely with a custom one?

Not asking for you to do something like that, just wondering about the *possibility* of it happening, since you may have run into things that may enlighten me on the subject.

This does give me hope though...