Posts: 5 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Belgium
Hello everyone!
As title indicates, I'm selling my Jolla. Been a bit disappointed since I got it in January 2014, and received a Nexus 5 recently so I replaced it.

Anyone wanting to buy it from me? Free shipping for EU countries (I'm from Belgium), 5€ for the rest of the world.

About the smartphone: beside a small scratch visible on the top side of the chassis - see top left of picture 1 - it is as new. It never suffered from the intempestive reboots and so on, I just don't like the OS nor the way the company communicates/makes patches :/

Sent in its original box and plastic bags, with all peripherals (battery of course, but also micro USB cable and Snow White TOH). Still under warranty for 1 year in Europe.
I also give to you for free the Aloe TOH that I never used (someone offered it to me but I had custom 3D-printed TOHs that I preferred).

Summary: Jolla phone (used) in its box + Aloe TOH: 250€ 199€

PM me if interested!
EDIT: Seems I don't have access to PM box because this is my first post and I need 5 :/ Please show interest here then!

Pictures:
On my OneDrive

Last edited by data42; 2015-04-28 at 16:28. Reason: Price cut

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to data42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
You kow that this device is now available new at 249€?

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Yes, but I also know the TOH is worth 30€...
EDIT: Yes, reading back my post maybe it is not clear that I sell it, and that's why I put this price for a second hand device.

The Following User Says Thank You to data42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by data42 View Post
Yes, but I also know the TOH is worth 30€...
Correction: it costs 30€. How much it is worth is another question altogether If I were out on the market for another Jolla, I would go for much cheaper or for a new one. A piece of plastic would make no difference.

Anyway, you also offer free postage so someone may get attracted by at least those 15€ difference. Good luck (and bump)!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
You're correct. In the earliest days I was as much excited of collecting the TOH as having the phone itself, being able to customize it from week to week etc. Thus I thought it would be the same for others? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong

Finally, I think personally it is a fairly good price for such a device (of course I do!), considering you value the TOH for what it costs. Now if you do not, I understand the price might be difficulty acceptable when you know it costs now, new, 249€.

Yeah you're right at the end, let's decrease a bit the price. I am reluctant to do so as it costed me 400, but heh, I don't think I have the choice if I have to follow their recent price cut :/

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to data42 For This Useful Post:
Hi!
Bump for discount, now the whole priced at 199€. Tell me if you're interested

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to data42 For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Is it still available?

Hi,

Is the phone still available?

Nope, sorry I'll update the title rightaway.

Tags
jolla phone, selling jolla