Notices

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
Mitrandir, I had the same question as bunanson when I first installed Telescope. I hunted through the menus and didn't find it. I think I discovered how it worked by accident.
yep, it was a case of "this program, it do nothing" then hitting the home button to switch to browser and going "hey, cool".

The Following User Says Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
silvermountain, could you please add link to these both to first post:
1. Garage page: https://garage.maemo.org/projects/telescope. Please add notice that dependencies won't be installed automatically when installing from deb-file from garage page. But all dependencies are available in Extras repository.
2. Install-file for installing from Extras-Devel: http://skriblovsky.net/maemo/telescope.install. Please add big fat note that this install-file will add unstable Extras-Devel repository to one's device.
Thank you!

A bit delayed, but done ;-)
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
silvermountain, thanks!

Telescope 1.0 in Extras!

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/telescope/

No new features, this is just copy of 0.2.9 tested for stability.
Comments and votes are welcome!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mitrandir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Hurray! good job, congrad!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Congratulations!

You may want to start a real [Announce] thread now for Telescope now that it's really released - and you can update post #1 in it as well

Once again, congratulation on a great job with this app!
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Thanks

Actually, i'm not sure moving telescope into extras deserves duplication of this thread... But if i bother you too often asking to update 1st post again and again, i will create new one

By the way, do you have full 800x480 version of screenshot you've attached to 1st post? Or may be you can create another one with your fancy wallpaper and diablo5 theme?

Lol no 'bother' at all but I will be less regularly online for the next 4-6 months coming up so I'm worried I won't be able to have the turn-around your app needs - and you deserve the 'thanks' that comes with it

I'll see if I have that image left, and if not, if I can make a new one

Okay, i've started the new thread about telescope:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=58691

Please move the discussion there

Tags
diablo, maemo4, n800, n810, telescope