Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I will "do a full juiceme" and write up s brief review of all pictures. My ratings are a combination of technical and aesthetic quality of the entry, how it IMO fits the theme and other subjective factors.
I am so happy you took the trouble to do this full analysis! I was worried that in my absence the full scrutiny of the exhibition would have been missed!

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
5. Juiceme (some kind of artistic installation)

It is hard to tell what it is. Good job you said "art", as that explains everything. The metal frame in the foreground is out of focus which is probably intentional but I am not sure what to make out of the white/blue thing at the top. I like the light play but cannot get over that thing, it is too distracting.
My rating: 6/10 (it would have been 7/10 without that blue thing)
It was pretty much nigh impossible to take a shot of three of the dandelions without having that "white/blue thing" in the view

I'd hazard a guess you should know what it is... It's the backside of the LED assembly that powers each flower, it's got 2 tantalum capacitors (lighter shade) mounted on a bluish PCB, the front side of which you can see behind the middle flower. (which seems to contain the LED of course and one SMD-transistor)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, competition