Originally Posted by pycage View Post
To my surprise after using the N900 for one and a half months now, I don't miss portrait mode on the desktop any more.
Its not a bug..its a feature...

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by sk299 View Post
Personaly i dont want it to support full portrait. Nokia for whatever reason dident implament it in the first place, perhaps it will change the way people use there devices or perhaps from testing nokia realised that although allot of people say they want it they dont actually use it.

I fail to see how people are making such a big issue of this when they havent even tryed it.

If this feature is so important to all of you then perhaps this is not the right device for you or you will have to live with it (nothings perfect).

Myself I would be very annoyed if it turned out that the current (and only) delay was caused by nokia having to implament this feature just because a load of polls from people who have never tryed the device stated this was the feature they wanted. It would annoy me more if this used more resources and compromised the device performance.
you have to think of it from nokias point of view. Theyre a buisness and theyre about making money. Portrait mode is an expected feature for millions of people. Not having it could hurt their pockets.

Tags
n900 portrait landscape