That's awesome. Thank you.

Your emulator really was the one single thing that made me decide to get a N9. Without it, I would had kept my Android instead.

The Following User Says Thank You to dannejanne For This Useful Post:
Any clue as to when the new version will be released?

The set of new features is closed for the next version and all of them are implemented. This is a HUGE list, if you remember last changelog I can say it's way bigger. Now I am optimizing things and giving nice touches here and here. So, I would expect 2,3 weeks to release to beta testers, then 1 (2 at most) to release it to the public.

From this point (when the new version will be released) next upgrades should appear more frequently. If you think the current set of features is complete and good, I will have a good surprise too you. It's not only good for you, but also good for me. The new release is so flexible that adding new emulations is easier than ever.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
The set of new features is closed for the next version and all of them are implemented. This is a HUGE list, if you remember last changelog I can say it's way bigger. Now I am optimizing things and giving nice touches here and here. So, I would expect 2,3 weeks to release to beta testers, then 1 (2 at most) to release it to the public.

From this point (when the new version will be released) next upgrades should appear more frequently. If you think the current set of features is complete and good, I will have a good surprise too you. It's not only good for you, but also good for me. The new release is so flexible that adding new emulations is easier than ever.
Sounds awesome! Honestly your emulator brings out the kid in me

Im definitely up for being a beta tester, so pm me the .deb when your ready to

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Sounds awesome! Honestly your emulator brings out the kid in me

Im definitely up for being a beta tester, so pm me the .deb when your ready to
I collect beta testers from trusted users who supports me by at least 15$. I have 14 beta testers now.

Originally Posted by elemental View Post

Sounds totally awesome! I bet I will be pleased as the only thing I really need myself is the better SNES sound emulation.

I have a question about saves also. In-game saves does not work I guess? Everything is save states based? So if I make a in-game save for a SNES game for example that save is only within the savestate and gets deleted if I disable auto-saves?

Yes, in-game saves are saved in the save state, not in a separate file. But you can pause the game anytime you want and do a save/load in the shown settings.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Dear Elemental

Please check paypal I just made my second donation. I wish you'd really consider GB/GBC and if others are interested please donate as well!

Also wish I could be one of your trusted users.

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Dear Elemental
Please check paypal I just made my second donation. I wish you'd really consider GB/GBC and if others are interested please donate as well!

Also wish I could be one of your trusted users.
Regards,
Thank you for your donation. I have added you to beta testers list. In regards to GB/GBC emulation I have following plan:
- release the current version
- add N64 emulation
- improve amiga emulation
- add GB/GBC emulation
- future
not necessarily in that order

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Beautiful work! I'd like to donate. Do you know if Pinball Fantasies should be working ? what about Pinball Dreams. I tried to load it but it stays in the "kickstart" screen (with the hand and the blue disk)