Active Topics

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
I'm back again...

After my N900's USB port broke back in May 2011 and Nokia, instead of repairing it, chose to replace it with an N8, I decided to sell the replacement phone and upgrade my contract to a Galaxy S2.

As much as I love my GS2, I've been fighting temptation to purchase the Nokia N9 since last October and today I failed!

I've just bought the White 64GB N9 from eBay and hope to be active on these forums once more.

Since I've been away for a while and I don't want to be creating multiple threads to obvious questions, I thought I would just ask for some basic info here.

1. I searched for the "Port N900 applications to the N9" thread but couldn't find it. I'd appreciate if someone could provide me with a list of N900 applications that have been successfully ported to the N9.

2. In the Themes and Apps board, it isn't (for now) apparently clear to me whether I am browsing an N9 theme/mod/widget/app or an N900 one (not all are labelled). So could someone direct me to the appropriate sections on the forums where I can browse current and in developement N9 themes, mods, widgets and apps.

3. Anything else that I might need to know, useful information, certian tweaks to the phone or just even general tips from current users of the phone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all who take the time in answering my question(s).