I bought this a while ago, but only ended up using it when I travel. It comes with a good battery, charger, stylus, nokia slip-in case, a nice canvas material (i think) velcro book style case, a 8gb SD, a 4gb SD. Also have a miniSD adapter with 128mb miniSD if you want that. (8gb and 4gb are regular size)
Everything is in very good condition. No real scratches to speak of. If you would like pictures of something in particular, just ask. If you would like to make on offer, the best way to reach me is by email: eric225125@yahoo.com

Honestly, I'd keep it Gentooer. It may not get used much, and mine didn't for a while too, but as you play with it more, you slowly start finding more and more uses for it. Right now it's a portable gaming console, it holds my calendar, my email for when I'm traveling, it's got maps, notes tools, movie and music stuff, and much more.

It's still a very useful tablet and I think that if you really take a close look at it and give it a second chance, you'll find out how invaluable it is. Mine became so invaluable that I picked up a second one so I could have a hot spare should I ever need it.

Well I have found the N800 to be very useful and love the platform, but would prefer to only carry around one device for internet and phone. Since I don't use all the features that the N800 offers, I think that an android phone will work for me. I'll miss the N800's high resolution screen and great software, but the trade-off for convenience is worth it for me.

I'll probably wait a few days to see if anyone's interested, then just throw it on ebay and get what I can for it to pay for my htc g1.

Originally Posted by Gentooer View Post
Well I have found the N800 to be very useful and love the platform, but would prefer to only carry around one device for internet and phone. Since I don't use all the features that the N800 offers, I think that an android phone will work for me. I'll miss the N800's high resolution screen and great software, but the trade-off for convenience is worth it for me.

I'll probably wait a few days to see if anyone's interested, then just throw it on ebay and get what I can for it to pay for my htc g1.
I have both G1 (unlocked) and N800...While ALMOST everything is done on the G1, that the N800 does, I can not stream my Home TV - yet - on the G1 so I set the G1 to connect to the N800 and watch TV while I am waiting e.g., airport, child music lessons, anywhere I get 3G as edge is not worth the drops...<grin>...

I do think you should keep it, however, I am not in the market for a 2nd N800, the SD cards and cases are not needed as I have more than enough, IF you can not find a buyer, let me know the bottom price and if it is low enough I just might get it as a backup....

here.david1@gmail.com

By-the-by, the G1 is now selling for $98 on Amazon (2yr contract)....