Closed Thread
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
If you guys this will keep continuing like this (about personal and family stuff), then I have no choice but to close this thread.

otherwise, this will be going out of hand...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
If you guys this will keep continuing like this (about personal and family stuff), then I have no choice but to close this thread.

otherwise, this will be going out of hand...
I think this has already gone way too far... Would you then please close this thread? Thanks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Dude, I've met you in person once and you seemed like a really nice guy and I know you are really passionate about 'the community' to the point where you flew from Poland to be at the Jolla launch. I get it, you've poured a lot of your heart and soul into 'the community' and feel you deserve a bit more respect/recognition or are owed something for it. I get it.

My advice to you would be to please take a step back and move on to other things. The current road has obviously reached a dead end and nothing can change that. Breakups are always hard. Trying to destroying the lives of the people who you feel have wronged you won't make you feel better in the long run. All it creates is toxic negative energy. Rather use your engergy in the pursuit of new positive things. Please, for your own health and sanity, just let it go.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
no seriously what do you expect after all this ? your problem was with just 1 person and you couldn't deal with it . Now look what have you done ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myname24 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,139 | Thanked: 8,156 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ From my Gabriola Island hermitage, near the Edge of the World
Lotta stuff wrong here.
fk is wrong and a litany of roasts telling fk he is ...isn't proper discourse either.
ok....Mahaha..marxian...damn you are funny!

HtheB please just close and burn this whole thread...

Owner of :
1-n770 (in retirement), 3-n800's / 3-n810's (still in daily use), 5-n900's ((3 are flawless, 1 loose usb ( parts), 1 has no telephony (parts))
3-nexus 5's : 1 w/ Floko Pie 9.1 (running beautifully) waiting for Stable Droid 10 rom, 1 w/ ̶Ubuntu Touch, 1 with Maru OS (intend maemo leste when ready)

1/2 - neo900 pre- "purchased" in 2013. N̶o̶w̶ ̶A̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ - neo900 start up declared officially dead -
Lost invested funds.

PIMP MY N8X0 (Idiot's Guide and a video walkthrough)http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94294
THE LOST GRONMAYER CATALOGShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=gronmayer
N8X0 VIDEO ENCODING THE EASY WAYhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=mediacoder
242gb ON N800http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90634
THE PAIN-FREE MAEMO DEVELOPMENT LIVE DISTRO-ISO FOR THE NOOB TO THE PROhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95567
AFFORDABLE MASS PRODUCTION FOR MAEMO PARTShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93325

Meateo balloons now available @ Dave999's Meateo Emporium

Last edited by endsormeans; 2014-05-28 at 22:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to endsormeans For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
My last warning:
Please do not post anything that is not adding something serious/relavant to this topic.

That means: no gifs, no useless posts.
Please take them to the off-topic.

Edit:
People may reply on this subject.
It may be right or wrong. WE are a community. And WE need to fix this, and I rather not by just closing threads...

Everyone can make (big/huge) mistakes. The best human, is the one that understand his/her mistakes, and regret it for doing them.

Please dont use bad language and be polite and respectfull to each other,

We have to sail together if we want to survive...

Thank you in advance

Last edited by HtheB; 2014-05-28 at 22:38.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fk_lx View Post
Nope the story starts from blocking my e-mail account by Jolla (one of his employees) from the chance to ask technical questions to an official Jolla e-mail given in the source files (already in September 2013). Carsten Munk was aware about that fact as I've informed him.
And, in your opinion, why they blocked your email ?
They must had something against you, to do that ? even if it is true or false, they must had a bad opinion about you for a reason ?
(I talk about before september)

All ******** aside, looking strictly at the facts, this is why THP didn't invite fk_lx

https://www.mail-archive.com/mer-gen.../msg01387.html

If this was a Jolla event then sure Jolla might be accountable, but I don't think it is, so you should be taking it up with the event coordinators to put pressure on THP.

If THP was representing Jolla at this thing its up to them whether they want to discipline him or not. (This is where you may have an argument for them not doing anything about it)

Finally if THP was not representing Jolla he was representing himself, which means Jolla shouldn't be accountable for whatever he does unless they specifically care about it like a company. But they don't say anywhere we will hire strictly nice people.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
where is thp? Would be great if we could hear his side of the story.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread