Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by Theniaky View Post
I was trying to do it manually, but I tried an old TWRP version and it worked. Thank you both.

But now I can't install SDL2.
After command "zypper in SDL2" as root, it ask me an authentication for https://store-repository.jolla.com. I tried my jolla account but it is not ok.
Use pkcon to install SDL2 instead of zypper. I had the same 'issue' on the previous sfdroid release.

Code:
[root@Jolla nemo]# zypper in sdl2
Authentication required for 'https://store-repository.jolla.com/releases/2.0.0.10/jolla-hw/adaptation-lge-hammerhead/armv7hl/?credentials=store'
User Name: Jelly

Last edited by jellyroll; 2016-02-12 at 14:19.

Hi all,

I met the same problem as @minimec reported in this thread a few days ago.
I installed SF as additional ROM via TWRP. It works fine. I upgraded to 2.0.0.10 and customized to my imagines. Then flashed Sfdroid 0.8-1+ Gapps as described on the first page.
CM ran perfectlly (I installed some apps via GoglePlay and used them) until first phone reboot. After reboot I can observe that “bootanimation” process consumes 90% of CPU roughly. After tap on the Sfdroid icon I see just CM animated boot logo forever.
So, I deleted the ROM and instaled everything again. But I ended in the same situation.
Any suggestion what I did wrong?

THX

Originally Posted by cocovina View Post
Hi all,

I met the same problem as @minimec reported in this thread a few days ago.
I installed SF as additional ROM via TWRP. It works fine. I upgraded to 2.0.0.10 and customized to my imagines. Then flashed Sfdroid 0.8-1+ Gapps as described on the first page.
CM ran perfectlly (I installed some apps via GoglePlay and used them) until first phone reboot. After reboot I can observe that “bootanimation” process consumes 90% of CPU roughly. After tap on the Sfdroid icon I see just CM animated boot logo forever.
So, I deleted the ROM and instaled everything again. But I ended in the same situation.
Any suggestion what I did wrong?

THX
You need to start sfdroid successfully first before flashing anything else on top of it. Don't flash the latest sfdroid on top of the first release or a backup that contains the first release. Don't change the cpufreq settings inside fsdroid.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Thanks for your hard work!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to eaanv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eaanv View Post
Thanks for your hard work!!!
Yes, Liar and his team did a great wotk on this.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
I join you in thanking all those who do the SFDROID.
Thanks to SFDROID I use my Nexus5 as primary phone for every day usage.
I would like share some experiences here. Most of things works fine (G. Play. Camera/Fotos app., WA, Pumpdroid, Aladin, etc.). But there is a few "pettinesses" which annoy my days.
Missing GPS and display rotation. I know that deploying of sensors functionality is not easy, but hope it will soon succeded.

And two things to improve:
1. Each call causes a network problem (WA stops receiving messages until it is not used again actively)
2. LED notifications does not work. I am not sure here. May be it worked fine until I did not try to customize LED color in Settings.

If anybody have similar experiences or have some tips/tricks or solutions plesae share it here. Thank you all !

Originally Posted by cocovina View Post
I join you in thanking all those who do the SFDROID.
Thanks to SFDROID I use my Nexus5 as primary phone for every day usage.
I would like share some experiences here. Most of things works fine (G. Play. Camera/Fotos app., WA, Pumpdroid, Aladin, etc.). But there is a few "pettinesses" which annoy my days.
Missing GPS and display rotation. I know that deploying of sensors functionality is not easy, but hope it will soon succeded.

And two things to improve:
1. Each call causes a network problem (WA stops receiving messages until it is not used again actively)
2. LED notifications does not work. I am not sure here. May be it worked fine until I did not try to customize LED color in Settings.

If anybody have similar experiences or have some tips/tricks or solutions plesae share it here. Thank you all !
LED notification has been disabled in sfdroid as far as I know (as it wrestles with Sailfish usage of the LED). That will be fixed when I get round to implementing sfdroid integration and Notification pass through. Sensors in sfdroid has also been disabled as it breaks sensors in Sailfish. It's difficult but we're trying to get that working next, as well as the laggyness. Also I'm not sure if we can get GPS working, it's likely to be too complicated (like Bluetooth).

I did not know about the network problem you mentioned, can you elaborate on that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post:
how do you get music on sf via a usb ?

Originally Posted by ghosalc01 View Post
how do you get music on sf via a usb ?
USB has been disabled in sfdroid (for Android). You can transfer it into Sailfish, and then use an Android file manager to find the music, not sure if the music player of choice is going to find it itself, or if it will even play the music.

Let me know either way.

hi guys, first post on this community. thanks for your works first. i am trying to flash trough recovery the sfdroid for mako but when I go to recovery i can't brows the sailfish storage where the zip is downloaded so i can't flash over. sailfish is not on multirom. it is my standalone os. no other rom installed on mako a part of cm10.1.3 to run sailfish obiouvsly. thank in advance for any help.

Tags
apkenv