Active Topics

Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
So this is just an update to PR_1.2 as the device Product Info still says "Meego 1.2 Harmattan", rather than a real new 1.3?

Different kernels through OTA and flash, as I've read?
your nickname does reflect your post...

Originally Posted by slashd0t View Post
One thing I've noticed that's new is the LED light when you shutdown the phone.. Old behaviour it would blink and the phone would shutdown and you would have no indication of when the shutdown was done..

New behaviour is the LED light stays ON during the shutdown. Once shutdown is complete, the LED shuts off. Handy for reboots because now you know when you're phone is dont shutting down instead of keep trying to start the phone again and nothing happens.
Actually, this 'new' behavior is the same in PR1.2 and lower. My other N9 is still in PR1.2. No change....

The bug of dictionary not remembering words added by user after reboot is still present. Pr 1.2 introduced this n nobody had reported this coz it was the time when they closed the bug tracker but was mentioned on the developer page comments and had been acknowledged. Pretty annoying that it always clears all the word i add to dictionary after reboot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
I find it kinectic scroling is better now...

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
In any case, the Feed app has been improved!
It no longer changes to the next news, if you get a little up and down scrolling. Awsome!

Last edited by cvp; 2012-07-05 at 08:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
i cant retweet for some reason, never could in pr1.2 eiither
I can't retweet or upload photos when I'm connected to the internet with mobile data. Have you tried doing it over wifi instead? Wifi works for me.

When you bring down further options while creating a new email (like, when you want to attach something), the animation is more refined. A subtle touch, but nice to look at.

The Following User Says Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ UK/Greece
I am not sure if it is just me but I think that it is new behaviour to show the top bar (with signal reception, carrier name, profile notifications etc) on the locked screen with the wallpaper.. ? I think until now only time/date and email notifications on the bottom were visible. Has anybody else notice that?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
^ it was there previously...

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
I'm still unable to update to Home screen settings 1.5.3 is anyone else having the same issue?