Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
[SIZE=3]Ok guys, a few days ago I finally have got my Jolla device, because of time problem most of my free time I spent to learn a little the sailfish system and transfer Jolla to my primary device..
Thanks for all .. N9-Harmattan is frozen for now anyway ...

And .. welcome to Jolla world.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kaacz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
Harmattan-sdk does not exists any more. remove it.
Warehouse can only deal with openrepos repositories. At your log, all of them are okay.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...51#post1409051

Problem to be asked here due to coderus: if remove sdk.list in /etc/apt/sources.list.d to get rid of error in apt-get update then open N9QTweak will install it again it seems?
OK thanks to Schturman and good luck and no further dev. but does it mean you have to uninstall N9QTWeak if problems as above or is there still some help to get?

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Rather than removing sdk.list, you could just change it to use skeiron's backup. Just checked, N9QT doesn't appear to revert that change at all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eztran For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Eztran View Post
Rather than removing sdk.list, you could just change it to use skeiron's backup. Just checked, N9QT doesn't appear to revert that change at all.
Thanks but how should the deb text then be?

something like this or...?
Deb http://skeiron.org/repo/repository.maemo.org/backup

Last edited by Garp; 2014-01-26 at 14:11.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
repository.maemo.org is something else, you want the backup of the harmattan-dev.nokia.com repo.

Just swapping out the address from what was previously in my sdk.list gave:

deb http://skeiron.org/repo/harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free

oh, and note the spaces...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eztran For This Useful Post:
when something is working don't try to fix it. I was sure I will end to this.

I installed this tweak on nokia n9 pr 1.3 base theme, I uninstalled, restored backup and now when I recharge phone dosent charge to full even after 5 hours.

First time charged only until 97 %, while shutdown recharge dosent continue, shows only battery icon uncompleted, while I turn on the phone battery icon goes and blink from 97 to 100 % but never ends.
Second recharge goes only to 78 %, same behavior like first recharge. Soon im gonna end with only 10 % of battery?

Anyone had this problem?

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dear Fellow am havnig problem with this application and i have flashed my phone 10 times full flash and reinstall again and have the same problem

when I install qtweak everything runs smoothly and nothing to mention even I have installed root file box to do some changing icons or image or what so ever

but since I install tranparent theme and only change images from its background file am face xsession/sysuid reboot loop problem and I have to put the device to rd mode then change the theme and remove the rd mode and reboot -- the device runs smoothly

when i try again to install the transparent theme it comes back looping and i have to do rd mode procedures again

even though i have uninstalled qtweak am having this problem so any advice please ???!!!

Read first page only useable with Blanco theme!

I use Blue inverted theme and it works but you cant be sure!

Last edited by Garp; 2014-01-29 at 07:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Schturman, I think you should post sources Thank you for your work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
I use my Transparent theme and also use many tweaks from N9QTweak. Also I use Schturmans Autobackground-changer with some changes and there is not any problem here.
I tried to find conflict, butI couldn't find a solution.
I really don't understand what is the cause of these boot-loops. Sorry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MK99 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh