Active Topics

Hello there ,

I just reflashed my N9 once and it's still getting random reboots , this could be solved somehow ? On nokia forums some people were talking about sending it to service . :-s

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2011-12-23 at 13:42.

Anyone ? :-S

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Hello there ,

I just reflashed my N9 once and it's still getting random reboots , this could be solved somehow ? On nokia forums some people were talking about sending it to service . :-s
Why don't you just reflash it?

Also why are you using PR 1.1.1??

Are you in asia? Because PR1.1.1 is NOT for everyone to use!

Please in future NEVER flash your device unless you thoroughly research and know what you are doing, you may now be stuck as I do not think you will be able to downgrade back to PR 1.1..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
I am from Europe , Romania , I have no idea about this PR , I just used NaviFirm+ to download the firmware .

More details from About product :

Meego 1.2 Harmattan

Version : PR1.1.1 (22.2011.44-2_PR_006)

I hope it will fix .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2011-12-20 at 12:08.

I am from Europe , Romania , I have no idea about this PR , I just used NaviFirm+ to download the firmware .

More details from About product :

Meego 1.2 Harmattan

Version : PR1.1.1 (22.2011.44-2_PR_006)

I hope it will fix .
You should have read up before your did this

You are NOT meant to flash with PR 1.1.1

PR1.1 is the firmware you should have used! I am afraid I do not know if you will be able to downgrade to PR1.1

Have you tried to flash with PR1.1?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Yes I tried , it doesn't work , but PR1.2 will work . But this firmware it's bad or what ?

Yes I tried , it doesn't work , but PR1.2 will work . But this firmware it's bad or what ?
This isnt PR1.2...

The firmware you have used, is for Asian countries offering diferrent languages and text input choices, the models of the N9 sold in them countries are probably slightly different internal wise and thus causing the problem with your N9..

It seems you either send it off for repair to Nokia, OR leave it dead for 6 months and await PR1.2

I would say send it to Nokia, they will fix it.

Next time don't just flash without reading and double checking

My Contributions

I know this is not PR1.2 and I don't think warranty covers this problem . Nevermind ... why PR1.2 needs 6 months to get released ? screenshots already leaked . :-S

I know this is not PR1.2 and I don't think warranty covers this problem . Nevermind ... why PR1.2 needs 6 months to get released ? screenshots already leaked . :-S
PR1.2 will most likely come out around the end of Q1, this is Nokia, they never release things in a quick fashion

Also the use of Nokia's Flasher does not void your warranty, so give Nokia support a call or go down to your local shop

My Contributions

One more question , will they replace my phone or just fix it ? If they replace it , I will send .