Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
Goodbye and good luck.

However if I was in your situation I would move to Blackberry
i did the same and im enjoying alot my BB Z10. beside my N900 is still lying beside my Z10 and i still sometime use it as my main phone when i want to try a new leak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
I was strongly considering the blackberry z10 when it first came out.The OS reminded me me of meego. But i heard it had some software issues. So i decided not to buy it. I have been following the ubuntu touch scene but it doesnt seem like its going anywhere currently. (correct me if i am wrong) Not sure what happened to tizen.

If i don't change my mind I am buying the sony xperia z3 compact. I have it pre-ordered. Idk at this point I really want to try some new. I can always unlock the bootloader on the z3 when I get bored and try out some custom roms.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gavin For This Useful Post:
I am in the US, still have my N9 and N900, but I have some of the same issues as the OP. I'd love a Jolla phone, but the US compatibility is just not there very much. Right now, the option of porting Sailfish OS onto an Android phone seems closest to being available to someone like me.

I went the BlackBerry route for the time being, getting both a Z10 (~$200 USD) and a Z30 (~$345 USD). I'd highly recommend either phone, but if you can afford the Z30, get that because the higher specs make for a smoother experience. The BB10 OS has come a long way and version 10.3 and 10.3.1 are now available as leaks for the techies on Crackberry.com and will be official starting next month over the air.

I hope that there is more information about Jolla2 phone and that it has 4G LTE compatibility with T-Mobile USA.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 217 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Indonesia, Banyuwangi
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
I am in the US, still have my N9 and N900, but I have some of the same issues as the OP. I'd love a Jolla phone, but the US compatibility is just not there very much. Right now, the option of porting Sailfish OS onto an Android phone seems closest to being available to someone like me.

I went the BlackBerry route for the time being, getting both a Z10 (~$200 USD) and a Z30 (~$345 USD). I'd highly recommend either phone, but if you can afford the Z30, get that because the higher specs make for a smoother experience. The BB10 OS has come a long way and version 10.3 and 10.3.1 are now available as leaks for the techies on Crackberry.com and will be official starting next month over the air.

I hope that there is more information about Jolla2 phone and that it has 4G LTE compatibility with T-Mobile USA.
Can BB10/30 use theme!?

The Following User Says Thank You to irulestar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
The BB Z30 is indeed a pretty good device! My mum has a BB Z30 and she loves it

@irulestar: Kinda. There's an unofficial way to that, but not as comprehensive as, say, Android.

The Following User Says Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by irulestar View Post
Supergaban orang indonesia!?
Am I Wrong!? lol
yes i'm. surabaya exactly

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
Wrong forum.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
I am in the US, still have my N9 and N900, but I have some of the same issues as the OP. I'd love a Jolla phone, but the US compatibility is just not there very much.
Call me crazy!!

I live in US and have a 2G phone as my daily driver. I have wifi at home and wifi at work. I don't do a lot of browsing. I am constantly using my 2G phone all day for Calls, few Email accounts, SMS, Whatsapp, Owncloud News, Stock, Camera, Music, etc. My 2G phone is serving me well for what I need on weekdays.

I have a Z10, that I switch when I travel or on weekends if I have to be away from PC for too long.

I love my 2G phone. Went through hell to acquire it. So I am keeping it. Blackberry is close, but not quite as good as Sailfish.

I am interested in the OnePlus One phone if Sailfish OS gets ported over to it, but I don't think I can live with anything else at this time.

Edit: Forgot to mention. My kids play a ton of Android games on it. Even with couple hours of game playing, battery lasts 20+ hours most days. I can't say that about Z10. I use Waze most of the time and it works great on 2G (Tmobile).

Last edited by abyzthomas; 2014-10-26 at 16:44.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by malfunctioning View Post
Wrong forum.
Sorry. Just want to know where did he got Jolla ..

Originally Posted by supergaban View Post
yes i'm. surabaya exactly
Oh. Good. So you have Jolla phone!?