Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
theme customizer is fine(exept for the icon size & icon background) for me (using CSSU) but i thinks you need to make update with your CSSU tuner...that is the major problem right now...somehow current CSSU tuner is not compatible with latest transition...i prefer your tuner rather than CSSU features but i have to remove it due to transition...
Seems like the CSSU wiki haven't been updated recently..

So could someone give me heads up what's new in the CSSU or point me to the proper forum posts where these new settings (transitions.ini and others) have been explained

It's pretty difficult for me to test the current CSSU myself since I don't own the device anymore

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Try here

Now the main problem is that you can activate extra CSSU features with that application from Saturn or manually add applications to the white/black lists but then if you use Theme Customizer to change the icon pack or whatever, the transitions.ini file is overwritten loosing you changes.

Thanks for returning here!

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
please please update this app, every time I go to update it shows but I want to have ability to resize icons. cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
please please update this app, every time I go to update it shows but I want to have ability to resize icons. cheers!
I think icon resizing and shortcut borders configuration should be integrated in CSSU instead of being maintained in separate application.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Oh, and I dropped the damn Sensation to the asphalt and broke the screen so I'm back to Nokia (2730 multimedia superphone) while I get my HTC back from repair center. That's why I thought doing some updates to my Maemo programs, I have nothing else to do :-D
hmmm... praying for sensation's extended confinement is very tempting...
nah... wishing ill-will to someone you're indebted to is not nice. hehe
thanks for the themes/apps and for dropping by!

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Welcome you back, d-iivil!

The only way that I know to resize the Icon is uninstall cssu resize your icon and then install cssu!!

I know its a pain but if your like me and stick to one size and not constantly resizing its not so bad..it's the first thing I do after a reflash!!!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
how come the vkb is messed up when using Theme Customizer with the Alpha theme? The letters in the vkb becomes too big to fit in the individual buttons. Letters Q, Y, and J is cut off. any solutions?
bump!

ten chars

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
The only way that I know to resize the Icon is uninstall cssu resize your icon and then install cssu!!

I know its a pain but if your like me and stick to one size and not constantly resizing its not so bad..it's the first thing I do after a reflash!!!
why go all the way when you can cut the step in half using my way...

just install/downgrade theme customizer from the latest to v0.9-65...you can resize your icon using that version...
the only downfall about v0.9-65 is no CSSU tuner...well since CSSU tuner is not compatible with latest transition then you got nothing to worry about...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
how come the vkb is messed up when using Theme Customizer with the Alpha theme? The letters in the vkb becomes too big to fit in the individual buttons. Letters Q, Y, and J is cut off. any solutions?
it not theme customizer fault but it is cause by the font you use...using default font wont mess up the virtual keyboard unless you change the size of that font...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post: