Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Tintin is only saying what a lot of us were thinking, so yes thanks from me to him. You may know a lot m0re than the people asking help but your attitude is a disaster bordering on down right rudeness. If you could lose the ignorance and arrogance you'd be a lot more helpful. and it would be appreciated. Apologies if English is not your first language, but there is no excuse for calling people "stupid". And to think you are a "Maemo greeter", if you don't have the patience to deal politely with newbie questions (even if it's the same q again and again) then you're better off going to take a lie down somewhere in a dark room and not saying anything at all.

Also Tintin has a lovely white dog, and deserves thanks for that alone.

And newbies.. learn to search more! There's almost nothing you're going to ask that hasn't already been answered several times in this thread already!
some wiseguy replied me "FU"

...so thats for not being stupid. case closed.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Haha, I went from 23mb free, disabled extras/extras-testing/extras-devel and went to 48mb free, no need to restart, just reload repos (does automatically after you disable those 3)

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
I hope atleast someone will have motivation to follow this but it is really looking bad if the tone doesnt change....
Do you mean 'tones' like:

you really are stupid....
I dont even bother replying anymore. But I am so kind that I give you one tip: ....
ps I am not cool, I am pissed. thread is full of stupid comments from stupid people /.../
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

still no longpress
media player widget still wont play

seems like a minor pre-update maybe?
doesnt seem any faster to me

We got to lose a lot of nastiness out of this forum Nobody should be told to "FU" and nobody should be called stupid..

Let's all hold hands in the spirit of firmware upgradedness!

Yes I am a stupid peace loving hippy, if anyone doesn't like it then 'FU'

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by bekkerpim View Post
I have problems with my exchange server 2003 again after the update, communication error. It works only manually.
I did a full synchronisation and now it seems to work normal again. OK!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
And to think you are a "Maemo greeter", if you don't have the patience to deal politely with newbie questions (even if it's the same q again and again and again which I understand is frustrating..) then you're better off going to take a lie down somewhere in a dark room and not saying anything at all.
A good example of someone who SHOULDN'T be a greeter of ANY kind
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
The upnp bug in the video playback is still there

The Following User Says Thank You to pschroth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
lol maemo.org database failure

Good to see it's back
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

WPA buggyness still exists.

Closed Thread

Tags
firmware, my n900 is allergic, no soup for you!, panicky in the uk, pr1.1.1, updates r kewl, whining about whiners, yay - an update