Notices

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
Khan pm cepiperez for that
hey thanks man I just sent him an email.

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
Try using the "call me" option.
Also struggled like crazy to re-register after putting my sim card in another phone.
Tried the BlueStacks solution and after some initial minor problem I received a phone call with new registration code. Needless to say that everything is working perfectly again....

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
hey thanks man I just sent him an email.

Isn't it possible to make whatsup 'public' here instead that we all have to contact Cepiperez pm one by one?

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Isn't it possible to make whatsup 'public' here instead that we all have to contact Cepiperez pm one by one?
That is up to Matias. He will release it when he think it is ready.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Good question. But this has to be asked directly from Cepi. As he asks everyone not to share it so his request has to be respected

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
Good question. But this has to be asked directly from Cepi. As he asks everyone not to share it so his request has to be respected
Just fine with me I didn't know and I don't even know what this whatsup is and why I need it to get my wazapp working again after installing PowerPack - only learned it from you guys - thanks!?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
...and why I need it to get my wazapp working again after installing PowerPack...
Um, you don't need it in order to get Wazapp working again after installing power-pack...

Originally Posted by setter View Post
That is up to Matias. He will release it when he think it is ready.
TBH, I've found his whole "cloak & dagger" approach towards Whatsup to be pretty odd...
It reeks of paranoia that members of the Wazapp project might "copy", I guess that stems from the clash he/tglal had.
It's quite tragic really, it'd be far better if both projects were openly collaborating, at least in some capacity.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-06-21 at 06:22. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=jalyst;1353594]Um, you don't need it in order to get Wazapp working again after installing power-pack...

ok what then to do, any suggestions?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
How did someone asking about Whatsup, lead you to think that Whatsup is a fix for problems you're having with Wazapp? (following a PP installation)

[QUOTE=jalyst;1353608]How did someone asking about Whatsup, lead you to think that Whatsup is a fix for problems you're having with Wazapp? (following a PP installation)[/QU

see #9901 ff. But now I have whatsup function without problem while wazapp still don't finish load up!

Last edited by Garp; 2013-06-21 at 08:14.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp