Active Topics

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slim1347 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
aahhhmmm what?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Powell, OH
Given the N900 is a over a year old it does pretty well. We'll see how the Nokia MeeGo based phone compares since it should have similar capability with a more powerful OS.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Where is the deluxe version with Hw-keyboard? Without Hw-keyboard, It looks like a toy.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Powell, OH
Originally Posted by slim1347 View Post
review http://ces2011.techradar.com/2011/01...-atrix-review/
The sad thing is this would have been so cool if the phone would dock where the touch pad would normally be so the phone's display would double as the laptops touch pad.

The Following User Says Thank You to theflew For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by theflew View Post
The sad thing is this would have been so cool if the phone would dock where the touch pad would normally be so the phone's display would double as the laptops touch pad.
but what would be the need for 2 touch pads?

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Castle Rock, CO. USA
looks pretty cool. I'd love having a desktop dock or the ability to snap into a laptop.

The Following User Says Thank You to cyapalmos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cyapalmos View Post
looks pretty cool. I'd love having a desktop dock or the ability to snap into a laptop.
yea same here, my n900 usb port has broke for the third time from constantly plugging in to my laptop for modem usage. lots of blackberrys suffer the same issue with usb ports braking. the new iphone 5 with a docking station on a macbook would be sweet

this moto hardware looks sweet but the OS will be bollox plus the phone looks well dated,

defo looking forward to the new iphone, i do hate apple and was a iphone boy before my n900 but hell the iphone just works so well, all tho the n900 is a fantastic bit of kit i am really looking forward to new smartphones coming out this year,

Tags
epic win, fanbois cry, just shoot me, phone for kids, poo eaters, toyoyoyoy...