Notices

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Someone who knows the location for default audio icons

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
By the Way if someone could post the location of other icons it would be nicely appreciated!!!

Someone to give us a hand here?

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Icons can be found in "/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes/" and the default audio icon you are looking for is probably "audio-x-generic.png".

I ve got a problem for a long time ago and if someone could give me a hand I would appreciate it. All of my songs that do not have id tags their icon is a picture from a certain album. The other songs with id tags have for icon their album picture or the default audio icon. Can someone point me a way to make these songs change their icon to default? This problem remains even after a reflash.