Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
libqt-test (came here with n900ftp which sucked anyway) seems to be the major OTA stumbling block. had to remove it too...

Upgraded OTA. Seems pretty snappy.

I'm seeing two problems:
- MFE sync w/ my Google Calendar (not MFE sync to Gmail or Contacts) is failing. Used to work fine.
- Media Player no longer sees FLACs.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Is anyone else having this issue with the Conversation? My conversation stopped listing new SMS and cannot send until I delete all my history and reboot.

Quite weird lol. But anyway I need a clean inbox anyway.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
The pr1.3 update is rather uninteresting.

Performance "improvements" is nice but that's it.

Access to music store via browser - Yawn!!
Ovi Suite improvements - Yawn!
Ovi Maps has button to re-calculate route - Yawn!

This is almost as underwhelming as England's performance in the World Cup!

I'm sticking with pr1.2 for the time being.

Oh and maemo.org is overloaded too - "nice".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Let's the flood gate begins! TalkMaemo.org is dying constantly from 439 people refreshing this thread at the same time

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
rofl. reading this thread fast paced, its starting to sound like a flog of sheep's skimmering in the sunny fields of joy

Phew, finally upgraded fine with FAM. I lost about 10MB of rootfs though (after rebooting).

Can someone that updated through HAM post the new OVI Store link in microB browser? Seems like FAM didn't update mine, so it's displaying this message "Upgrade your Nokia N900 to enter Ovi Store"...

Last edited by zerocool2k; 2010-10-25 at 20:25.

WTF!! My SMS stopped working every time I send out the sms via reply!!!!!! I think libqt sms messaging is conflicting with the old one.

If I restart then I will get the SMS reply and it will display in the Conversations list. This is terrible I need to do a clean reflash of this.

upgraded OTA, no pain, the only difference i see is than the 76.0Mhz – 107.9Mhz Range on fm transmitter is gone

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I never had problems reading Android forums, reaching my Verizon site for billing or even GOOGLE every time I was upgraded to new Android firmware. I thought Nokia was a big company or somejunk?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR