Notices

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by santiagopim View Post
Hi, thanks a lot tgalal, CepiPerez and all of you. N9 is an awesome piece of tech. I'm so happy that compiled almost all your 'scripts' and published with some kind of sort in:

https://bitbucket.org/santiagopim/wazapp/changesets

Yours the work !! Happy coding !! and thanks again.
erm, is the repository public?

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
The way it's implemented sucks, cause I can't figure out how the stock messaging app streches the bubble images

Rename txt file to qml and replace original
and copy all images into pics folder

Yes you can, check UserStatus.qml file
Take a look at web2sms app, it's open source if i'm not mistaken and he was able to make the bubbles stretch to adjust to the message.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
ah that's awesome! One thing though.. you can only use one splash image.. so in the complete UI folder you uploaded, the light one says "wasplash.png" and the dark one is "wasplash_1.png".. so the dark one won't be used at all.. unless you do the whole FileBoxRoot and rename thingy.. and by the looks of it, some people don't know how to :P

oh and I changed "initializing" into "loading".. kinda looks better: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=533
I have attached the updated versions of the packages, now you can choose which version of splash screens you want to use. There is also old message indicators in the backup folder if someone wants to use them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip complete_dark_initializing.zip (328.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: zip complete_light_initializing.zip (328.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: zip complete_dark_loading.zip (328.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: zip complete_light_loading.zip (328.6 KB, 106 views)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rantakemisti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
I keep getting "permission denied" upon executing command line... root, or no root... full path, or from the very folder... any idea?
same here...

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
same here...
well, forgot the most obvious thing - execute the following in the very folder: chmod 777 wstatus

[tw] @kegnatz

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
erm, is the repository public?
Ups! public now. Apologies.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santiagopim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires.
I can't find /home/developer/bin folder.
Where is it? i already allowed root and hide folders from Filebox.
Can anyone put the full comand step by step to use the CepiPerez's UI?
Thanks.

Thanks for developing this app.

I have a problem with the app though. Once I quit the app; and then try to connect after some time; the app never connects. It showing "Connecting" for a long time.

The connection becomes successful only after rebooting the phone.

Please advise.

Hey everyone,

I have been reading all the posts and comments on Wazapp, however I still have a problem. Since Wazapp came out I tried to register and never got the code (either failed:too-recent, or the last few days: failed:too-many.)

So I read I should just wait. Ok waited 3h: still error:failed-too-many. Waited 6h: still the same. Waited 12h: still the same. Now my last wait was 27h, and still I get the same error.

I do not know what to do other than wait even longer, but maybe there is something wrong?

Btw thanks for all the effort in making wazapp, much appreciated!

Best regards,
David

did anybody face reboot problem? its with latest version it seems (0.1.8). When initialize & close the wazapp application the mobile reboots after some time. If I don't open wazapp after a reboot, mobile seems to be stable.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp