Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So how do cut of the Russianans from sailfish so we can continue?

After all president of Russia is ultimately responsible for the board of the company that decide what will happen with sailfish.

Maybe we have to remove all sailfish threads?

Or simply are not allowed to discuss ownership and responsibilities of companies.

To me as long as poeple not take it to a personal level we should be fine. US, EU, CHInA, Russia must be able to be mensioned without go fluffy or atleast joke about it. They make or break the tech!

I have an idea: If we replace the word ‘Russian’ with ‘Alien’ it would be less political for the poeple that hate/love russia.

NSA could be replaced by ‘Eggnog’

‘President Trump’ == ET, President Putin == cucumber

Cucumber and the aliens trying to build sailfish to evade spying eggnog threat backed by ET. And so forth...

(Just tell me if I went too far.)

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-16 at 14:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
... an idea: If we replace the word ‘Russian’ with ‘Alien’ it would be less political for the poeple that hate/love russia...
Are you indicating Alien Dalvik is also Russian?

The Following User Says Thank You to hhbbap For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by hhbbap View Post
Are you indicating Alien Dalvik is also Russian?
Nice catch. Didn’t thought about that! Back to drawing board...

How about going full Star Wars?!?! Russians are the siths with the supreme leader. The Finns mount a defence and a rebel base trying to keep the balance to the sailfish OS throughout the world. The only question is what sailfish lady has the power to take on the responsibility to be the last Jedi and fight for an independent OS.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nice catch. Didn’t thought about that! Back to drawing board...

How about going full Star Wars?!?! Russians are the siths with the supreme leader. The Finns mount a defence and a rebel base trying to keep the balance to the sailfish OS throughout the world. The only question is what sailfish lady has the power to take on the responsibility to be the last Jedi and fight for an independent OS.
Dave, Luke Skywalker was not a lady (at least to my knowledge)

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Sorry to break/spoil it for you. Luke skywalker is dead. So someone else have to step up to save Sailfish.

Ahem...
Sorry for forcing to spoil :P

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following User Says Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Ahem...

Don’t worry. Everyone with some brains knows it needs a woman to bring peace to the world and the OS.

Anyway, back to subject. Have there been any more announcements regarding new devices from any manufacturers for the Russian market?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Ahem...

Don't worry, it all happened a long time ago...

The Following User Says Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
Don't worry, it all happened a long time ago...
In a galaxy far, far away?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post: