all the download links are unavailable.if anyone has it please share it to me thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to zenevo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by zenevo View Post
all the download links are unavailable.if anyone has it please share it to me thanks
For N900 of N8x0?

Ed. nevermind, I see you wrote m5 and I missed it. Will dig it up and PM . . .

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Curious what Palm app you hope to run. I installed Garnet in the before-fore time and found that the stuff I used on my Palm and Handspring had not retained much usability vs stuff I could do with Debian or writing a script.

The Following User Says Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
zenevo, you can't seem to receive a PM yet. Perhaps there's a minimum post count to receive as well as send. Try posting a few more . . . uh . . . posts.

biketool: don't know which app zenovo is looking for, but for me I still find a few useful palm apps, the one I find the most useful and irreplaceable is Handy Shopper, which is the best shopping list program I've ever used. GarnetVM is what finally allowed my N900 to completely obsolete my Visor.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
zenevo, you can't seem to receive a PM yet. Perhaps there's a minimum post count to receive as well as send. Try posting a few more . . . uh . . . posts.

biketool: don't know which app zenovo is looking for, but for me I still find a few useful palm apps, the one I find the most useful and irreplaceable is Handy Shopper, which is the best shopping list program I've ever used. GarnetVM is what finally allowed my N900 to completely obsolete my Visor.
you can send it to my email sunhaodong156@gmail.com thanks

Originally Posted by zenevo View Post
you can send it to my email sunhaodong156@gmail.com thanks
sent you google drive link to the .deb package

thank you so much

i am so so sorry to bother you but i accidently deleted my google account recently,so i cant get the link of google drive.would you please send me another copy to my new account?thank you so much.the account is sunxuesong2001@hotmail.com again,i am so sorry to bother you.