Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
as some of you might jnow already that solving the cube to make all the sides the same colour is hardwork. but i just found that it is impossible to get the cube game on maemo5 to work. WHY?

good question, first of all there are 9 pieces each colour on each side. but the game gave you 10 pieces of YELLOW. which make it impossible to get all sides colour matched up.

who is the developer for this game? fix it quick.

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Imperial College London
It looks like the yellow red and white cube should be green red and white. I think if you just mentally make that substitution you can solve the puzzle. Maybe not quite as satisfying though...

Cheers,
Jan

Maybe use the "report an issue" link on the ovi store?

Actually, it looks like if you just refresh the cube (press the curly arrow) the problem goes away. Maybe it's just a problem with the first pattern.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Big Phat Jan View Post
Actually, it looks like if you just refresh the cube (press the curly arrow) the problem goes away. Maybe it's just a problem with the first pattern.
nop, the problem still persist. and there are still 10 yellow pieces and some colours are not possible to solve at all. I spent 1hour trying to solve it but impossible.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
nop, the problem still persist. and there are still 10 yellow pieces and some colours are not possible to solve at all. I spent 1hour trying to solve it but impossible.
Maybe it's random then. Worked for me! You should be able to work out which piece is duplicated though? If none are duplicates then one of the pieces must be impossible (as it was in my case), which should make (the problem) easy to solve.

Obviously the developers should still fix it either way.

Cheers,
Jan