Active Topics

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
So guys I have installed latest CSSU TESTING (21.2011.38-1Tmaemo4.1) and have kernel-power 51r1 and kernel-bfs. Right now I was connecting my phone to TV for some OpenArena fun but the screen is just black.
Checked in Settings-TV out, enabled, no help.
Tried PAL/NTSC both, no use. Changed aspects and zoom, no help.
Cable is a good one, because when I plug it in BEFORE that Nokia handshake, everything (incl. audio & color) outputs okay. Then everything's black from then on.
So I saw maemo-applet-tvout and status-menu-applet-tvout packages installed with CSSU, and I thought they are the issue ('cuz when I haven't CSSU a year ago, I tested TV out and it worked fine), but uninstallation also removes CSSU and I definitely wanna keep that.
And say, it's not really "no output", it outputs black screen (because when no output, the TV shows that bouncing logo, but in this circumstance it doesn't)

Any ideas everybody?

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
sorry for the useless post, but i have kp51 and the latest cssu testing, and everythig is fine with TV-out
Good luck

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
@AndyYan
Same version of CSSU-Testing as yours but TV out works!
Whatever is causing the problem it's doubtful that it's CSSU related..

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Hmm. Two CSSU users with working reports. Maybe I'll try uninstalling CSSU to see if it's causing the issue.

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
I forgot to mention that I'm running KP51 as well..

P.s Just tested my spare N900 which is also running the latest CSSU+KP51 and TV out works perfectly.

So that's 2 CSSU users on 3 N900's