Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
there's a cheaper solution its called "Chinese Manufacturers" they are into Quad core's right now , going head to head with S3 & even beating it in some aspects

they can easily make a Quadcore Debian Phone if all members of TMO order
This IS do-able. Really, it is.

I can't for the life of me find the link but there was a kid (?) who started his own open source phone outlet by selling unbadged HTC devices (clones) from China and installing Android on them before selling them through his company website. The last time I was on there they were talking about the expected release of their 3rd handset.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? I would like to have the link again

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Why not? In the western world it is rather common for blokes to pay for their girlfriends boob job

On topic, how much cash do you think would be needed to fund this little project? Considering that all the OP is asking for is an n9 chipset on the n900 body. ...And a total reversal of company policy, cos its not like nokia expect people to pay for their phones these days.
I anit paying for no boob job, If she wants a boob job she pays for it herself... I like my **** Onatural...

MINKIN2 your post made good reading

Pay nokia to make another n900 with new hardware.??? Id rather pay for a boob job

Loz.

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk