Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
Lift the battery out. It says in the tray underneath.
03,2014. So the info seems to be true...

I'm sceptical as to whether any more either have been or will be produced.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Brighton, UK
My Jolla's on its way back to me after suffering a faulty internal MMC. Any idea what sort of repair they will have done? I've not seen it listed on any of the diagrams which IC is the internal 16GB MMC so I'm wondering if they'll have switched the board holding it or actually resoldered a new chip onto my device...

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by mr_jrt View Post
My Jolla's on its way back to me after suffering a faulty internal MMC. Any idea what sort of repair they will have done? I've not seen it listed on any of the diagrams which IC is the internal 16GB MMC so I'm wondering if they'll have switched the board holding it or actually resoldered a new chip onto my device...
10 bucks on a swap device. eMMC is fairly tight with the PCB and all.. (I don't know your specific case)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Brighton, UK
I suspect so as well. I'm a bit disappointed in the customer service though - I explicitly asked about that and they just ignored me. I bought a new phone that turned out to be faulty within a fortnight of use. I expect a new phone as a replacement, but I've no idea if I'm getting a refurb unit that could have all sorts done to it, and be older than the 2 weeks I had my "new" phone for.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_jrt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
can some one tell me where the positions sensor is? my is today not working anymore! i see today minimal water under the TOH Cover. i disassemble my phone to clean with isopropanol (alcohol), but whant to now where the position sensor it (for landscape)!?

Edit: ok, i clean all , now it works again !

Last edited by cvp; 2015-08-12 at 06:42.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post: