Notices

hi scottrNZ,

just upgraded to 0.3.7.. previously, unable to login due to gateway error.. now, unable to login due to incorrect username or password..

need ur assistance on this..

now back to the infamous gateway error..

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by gjoe View Post
now back to the infamous gateway error..
What happens when you go to http://api.foursquare.com/v1/test in your N900's built-in browser?

recently updated to v 0.3.7, works very well now.

thanks a lot!

cheers!

Originally Posted by scottrNZ View Post
What happens when you go to http://api.foursquare.com/v1/test in your N900's built-in browser?
refer to the attached screenshot.
Attached Images

Posts: 148 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Yerevan
what about n810 and maemo4?

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
Errr, I just told my friend about this app, and there's no sign in script anymore so now I feel like an ***. Where did it go?

A bug: adding a new venue does not provide the correct map point (taken from GPS or address search). Actually it always point to a single location within the city.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
This app stopped working for me today.I can search nearby locations, and I can check in, but nothing else works. It either loads "forever", or it loads but nothing happens. I tried deleting /home/user/.barriosquare and starting over but it's unable to pull any data from foursquare on most of the screens...

Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
This app stopped working for me today.I can search nearby locations, and I can check in, but nothing else works. It either loads "forever", or it loads but nothing happens. I tried deleting /home/user/.barriosquare and starting over but it's unable to pull any data from foursquare on most of the screens...
exact same issue here..