Notices

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 174 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Hagenberg i.M., Austria
Hello all,

strings are frozen for the upcoming version 0.6.0 of the harbour-callrecorder. Please update translations using Transifex project at http://bit.ly/callrecordertr or submitting your .ts files either directly to my email or making a github pull request.

I've put together all the new strings for this version and published them along with the screenshots at http://bit.ly/CrTrG so you could see the context.

Please note that there are two resources now that need to be translated: ui.ts and daemon.ts.

A special request for native English speakers: could you please check the correctness of phrases in the application? I think I could setup a country-specific language at Transifex but it'd be better to have the correct phrases in the original locale-independent file.

Cheers

Last edited by dpurgin; 2015-05-19 at 11:44.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Hello all,

the new version 0.6.0 is available now, please refer to the top post.

I'd be grateful if you share your thoughts on usability of the new interfaces: filters, contact picker and, most importantly, selection mode of the main view.

I personally tend to get lost in switching between selection and view modes of the main view but I don't use them too much, so it might be a matter of time.

Thanks to all the translators who participated, I'm glad to see new people on the project. Please check that your names appear on Release Notes page and in-app Settings -> About -> Translators.

I'd appreciate any advice on improving UX. Reporting new bugs is always welcome.

Thanks!

Cheers

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Thanks. In filter switch elements labels are not wrapping. Not critical, but some bug anyway

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Hi Andrey,

these are Switch and DatePicker in Grid layout, seems to have some work to do there :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post:
Hello all,

a minor update to the Call Recorder is out now, the current version is 0.6.1. Please refer to the top post for details.

Thanks to pyler for the Slovak translation, Simo Ruoho for completing the Finnish translation, Peter Jespersen for the Danish translation, GenghisKhan for the Hebrew translation.

Unfortunately, Hebrew can't be incorporated now, because Hebrew font is absent in SailfishOS (at least mine), and no tests for RTL languages were conducted.

Cheers

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Winchester, UK
Call recorder is one of the few apps I really rely on - is there a paypal account (or similar) where I can send you some beer money?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonquark For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jonquark View Post
Call recorder is one of the few apps I really rely on - is there a paypal account (or similar) where I can send you some beer money?
Hi,

thanks for using & I'm really glad you like it.

Somebody asked a while ago on TJC, I actually have a paypal account at my email address: dpurgin at gmail.com. It couldn't receive money back then because of Paypal policies, but they added Kazakhstan to the list of recipients several months ago, so you could try it. If it doesn't work, I will be setting up a bank account in Europe soon, so Paypal payments should definitely work by the end of the year :-)

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Winchester, UK
Thanks - I've sent a payment to the paypal address that you mentioned, I hope that it arrives successfully.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonquark For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@dpurgin, what currency do you prefer?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
@jonquark
Thanks a lot, it worked now! All accepted and stored okay.

@pichlo
I've managed to accept Jon's donation in GBP, so either of GBP, USD or EUR would be all right. Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dpurgin For This Useful Post: