Notices

Originally Posted by KotCzarny View Post
weird, are you using package from extras-devel or some older build?
0.9.7-2 from extras-devel.

The Following User Says Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ .pl
btw. are you talking about bluetooth keys or the ones from oscp-remote.py ? also, are you using stock fremantle or some other dist?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
btw. are you talking about bluetooth keys or the ones from oscp-remote.py ? also, are you using stock fremantle or some other dist?
Bluetooth keys. I'm on cssu-thumb and kernel-power-53.

i don't have bt headset and using stock fremantle. you can try running dbus-monitor --system, log button presses and paste them here

The Following User Says Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
i don't have bt headset and using stock fremantle. you can try running dbus-monitor --system, log button presses and paste them here
Never mind... I'm sure to you have another priorities and the keys are working anyway. Double click isn't a big deal at all.
Thanks again

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
@KotCzarny what about playlist support? It will definetly be very useful if there is playlist support in cli and gui modes, and being able to keep the player in (daemon mode) running with a playlist with repeat and shuffle options if possible will definetly be very helpful and maybe more battery efficient than MP widget or OMP's background option.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sohil876 For This Useful Post:
@sohil876: it has support for 10 favourite lists, for example do: find /media/mmc1/mp3/pop/ -type f > ~/fav-7.m3u then press number 7 in oscp (don't remember if i set fav load in remote). another option is to navigate to some dir and press ';' or 'make recursive list' button

Last edited by KotCzarny; 2015-03-01 at 17:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
@sohil876: it has support for 10 favourite lists, for example do: find /media/mmc1/mp3/pop/ -type f > ~/fav-7.m3u then press number 7 in oscp (don't remember if i set fav load in remote). another option is to navigate to some dir and press ';' or 'make recursive list' button
Awesome, i made a playlist ~/watever.m3u pasted locations in it then set the file in ~/oscp.conf to be accessible via key 1 and the list showed up, awesome just what i was looking for. Btw when i created a recurcive list from oscp by pressing ; i noticed it created a list but locations in it contained extra slash after MyDocs though the list did work, eg. i created a list of /home/user/MyDocs/.sounds/abc/ locations in list file were /home/user/MyDocs//.sounds/abc/ , so is it intentional?. also .aac files duration is incorrectly shown.

Last edited by Sohil876; 2015-03-01 at 20:16.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sohil876 For This Useful Post:
1/ double slashes are the non critical bug when fixing paths
2/ duration is shown as reported by libav, vbr files without proper tag often show it wrong (otherwise would need to scan whole file)
3/ you can have dir where you can prepare lists and just navigate there as usual and they will show as 'dirs'
4/ if you create list by ';' then look for it in ~/oscp.m3u, you can just copy it to some other name (makes preparing a bit easier as it will only contain audio files, but is not that important as list will be filtered on load anyway)
5/ you can even have http://..... stations/links in the .m3u file
6/ if you like oscp, spread the word

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post:
upped oscp-0.9.7-5 to extras-devel, should show in repo in ~50 minutes. everything was rebuilt with -O3

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KotCzarny For This Useful Post: