Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
I wanted to add - although it appears that the mobile client

http://www.evernote.com/m/

requires you to login separately each time, there appears to be a workaround. First log in on the mobile site above and once logged in save the bookmark to the home screen. Then log into the general site (using the built in web browser)

https://www.evernote.com/Login.actio...%2FHome.action

After this, using the mobile shortcut on the desktop should take you straight to your evernote page, bypassing the login screen.

The reason appears to be that the mobile site prevents the built in browser from remembering your login details (probably for misguided security reasons) but the regular login site does not. Then when you go back to the mobile site the browser can now apply the login details it remembered from when you logged into the regular site.

You have to have passwords set to be remembered in the phone's settings, of course.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
so when the.appliction will be ready ????

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Oslo, Norway
The features I have planned for the first release are almost there. Unfortunately I don't have any exact estimates to give. It has taken a lot of time so far and my spare time is limited. Nevertheless, we are talking about weeks, not months.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jpnurmi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
Originally Posted by jpnurmi View Post
The features I have planned for the first release are almost there. Unfortunately I don't have any exact estimates to give. It has taken a lot of time so far and my spare time is limited. Nevertheless, we are talking about weeks, not months.
Oh, this has me stoked. Another thing Symbian didnt have properly, an Evernote client!

Count me in as a tester / early adopter! I use evernote to keep a particular diary of mine, and mobile access that is independent of wifi (like my nexus7's problem) is crucial so i can take notes on the run.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by leoniedelt View Post
Another thing Symbian didnt have properly, an Evernote client!
Actually there is a quite good (albeit not free) Evernote client for Symbian phones.

http://store.ovi.com/content/269016

Originally Posted by jpnurmi View Post
i am waiting for this thank you man

where is the application ??! waiting for it !!

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Oslo, Norway
I'm having unexpected difficulties pulling the last bits together. Anyone experienced with XSLT/JS/QML WebView and interested to help, please contact me.

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
where is the application ??! waiting for it !!
Whining doesn't make the application get ready any sooner, but actually has quite the opposite effect. It's open source, so feel free to participate and help.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jpnurmi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
How is it going so far? I really wish I could help since an app like this is incredibly handy :s

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Agree that this is a handy app and this is one app that I miss on my Android.

All the best in your development!