Notices

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
Why dont you trust me or openrepos?
Should I make any steps to become trusted?
Some people belive things are more secure if there is a "company" running the show instead of "volunteers".
Sad but true.

Hey guys please stop it! qspb just do what his do. It's alright.
Kolhoz - delo dobrovol'noe (the collective farm is voluntary).

Last edited by berrybear; 2013-10-14 at 16:21.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
Hey guys please stop it! qspb just do what his do. It's alright.
I agree to that. It is up to qspb what he wants to do. We cant force people to upload their apps to openrepos.

But why doesn't he answer Custodian questions???

Last edited by setter; 2013-10-14 at 16:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
qspb please fix link to v0.0.2 at your site it's v0.0.1

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Well guys chuck it
We dont force people to switch to openrepos
A day will come.. He will see great developers trusting it and then even he might trust it

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by qspb View Post
Originally Posted by juiceme
Some people belive things are more secure if there is a "company" running the show instead of "volunteers".
Sad but true.
Why did you say that? I never said I considered "companies" to be more secure than "volunteers".
Sir, I honestly apologise for mistaking!

I had no intention to blame, it was just an observation that indeed some people consider that a fact. Based on what I was reading I thought you fall into that category and I am glad to know it is not so

qspb it would be kewl if you add in future functions like in SIM Card Manager eg.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks for the update! Request: it appears MeeCell stops logging when the app is not in foreground, i.e. swipe the app aside and it suspends. An option to override this feature would be nice - it would be more preferable than merely disable the screensaver, which can be done with other tools as well.

Other nice-to-have, in case you are severely bored: the ability to log GPS trace and/or plotting it on a map.

Originally Posted by qspb View Post
May be. But I don't feel enthusiastic about adding SIM functions, cause this will unnecessarily complicate the application. I'll focus on improving existing features.
It's ok but maybe you can also create application with specific SIM Card access function like read (and write if possible) service info like Voicemail number etc.

Hi qsqb .. thanks for this wonderful app. I notice that with this, update I can now see the UTRA channel .

On my phone, it shows channel no. 46337 , which on looking up at http://niviuk.free.fr/umts_band.php , doesnt seem to map to any known band here .

Overall, this is an awesome app, I love it. Please keep up the good work.

Tags
announce, applications, cellular, meecell, net monitor