Notices

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
name the application to download torrent ?

Transmission. HTH, HAND.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
i tried but it didn't work .
like when i added a file , it didn't start downloading :$
any working site for torrent ?

You're being a tad cryptic, if you don't mind me saying so; not really enough info to diagnose what the problem may be. You could go to the Transmission thread for more info on seeting it up and using it. Posting a detailed description of your problem on that thread may even get a response from people who understand the program better.

If, on the other hand, you want a list of torrent sites as your last line seems to suggest, i suspect this isn't the best place to be askign...

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
ctorrent, transmission, qtrapids, rtorrent to name all. try ctorrent + flashlite and use www.torrenteditor.com to delete all udp and red tracker ( connection failed). ctorrent + flashlite is the least invasive filesharing tool available for flash memory systems. see my signature for more!

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
transmission works on n900, i can assure you, so either your installation is broken or you've done something wrong. try re-installing. also torrents are NOT illegal, infact they are an increasingly mainstream and useful content delivery system. so sharing torrent sites shouldn't be a problem, however posting a link to a specific or group of illegal / copyright stolen torrent (s) would be.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
transmission works on n900, i can assure you, so either your installation is broken or you've done something wrong. try re-installing. also torrents are NOT illegal, infact they are an increasingly mainstream and useful content delivery system. so sharing torrent sites shouldn't be a problem, however posting a link to a specific or group of illegal / copyright stolen torrent (s) would be.
transmission only works with 2nd micro sd or mydocs formatted to ext3. it hasn't flashlite technology.

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
transmission only works with 2nd micro sd or mydocs formatted to ext3. it hasn't flashlite technology.
That is not correct

The Following User Says Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
That is not correct
that is correct. it doesn't has flashlite technology.

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
that is correct. it doesn't has flashlite technology.
I have not formated /MyDocs to ext3 and is working fine. Write spead is ok, hangs a little bit when downloading but I mostly download over night. I know about the dangers of using flash memory in this way but it suits me.

Last edited by casper27; 2011-01-14 at 18:49. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:

Tags
troll alert