Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Damn man!! You mean leaving it and not touching it for 10 years!!!?? This is a loooong time.....I am not able not touching it for 1 day (although I have a sgs2) and you think you can leave it next to your desk and live a perfect life for the ten years to come?? ...dreamer!!!!!

Last edited by bingbings; 2011-12-08 at 15:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
A hooker once couldn't find her dildo, so she started using her zte blade as one.

Seriously, the N900 is worth a treasure. I have been thinking a while, leaving the N900 to stay for the coming 10 years and selling it in an auction for $100K as the ancient most enjoyable open source Linux phone!
Why-T-F would you want to sell it after 10 years? By then it might well be the only working programmable phone. They'll have to rip it off my cold hands!

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Smyrna, Atlanta / Bangalore, India
this is just frigging unbelievable how much people in the forum like N900,,

i myself have been using the phone for 2 years and every other android/iphone i use seems pathetic in many ways compared to my N900 and i am sure i will never ever sell it...

ITS VERY SAD THE PHONE DID NOT GET ITS DUE FROM NOKIA

However if there is any open source initiative that happens like openpandora to review the n900(like a n900 v2 with better processor and ram) i will give my 200% to support it..

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
Damn man!! You mean leaving it and not touching it for 10 years!!!?? This is a loooong time.....I am not able not touching it for 1 day (although I have a sgs2) and you think you can leave it next to your desk and live a perfect life for the ten years to come?? ...dreamer!!!!!
Lol I'll keep on tapping it for the next 10 yrs. until the screen bursts!

Kepp the n900 man iv just got the galaxy note as usb port went on the n900 but no way can i bring myself to part with the good old girl