Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mad_soft View Post
I can't install 1.6.0
i haven't developer mode activated
i uninstalled 1.5.0, reboot phone, and when install with open deb file, always show:
"Installation Error"
"Installation Interrupted"
Try again
Cancel

1.5.0 install perfectly
What can happen?
You can try installing from terminal to see what goes wrong. I have no idea what could be wrong. Corrupted download?

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
i haven't developer mode activated, then i can't make "devel-su"
Is possible that this error is causing the delay in nokia store?
I download several times the file with differents browsers and with my computer and always happens the same.
Have you an earlier(>1.5.0 && <1.6.0final) version, and try to install?

Originally Posted by mad_soft View Post
i haven't developer mode activated, then i can't make "devel-su"
Is possible that this error is causing the delay in nokia store?
No, the delay is because Nokia store is updating their MeeGo infrastructure - I don't know what's up with that. Probably will come soon, as my other project now arrived after long delay.

I download several times the file with differents browsers and with my computer and always happens the same.
Have you an earlier(>1.5.0 && <1.6.0final) version, and try to install?
I think I removed the other versions.

Without developer mode activated and better error messages its hard to guess what could be the problem. Everyone else seems to have gotten it to install without issue.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Hi,

your rules seem perfectly fine.

3G can be set off by using the action "mobile network mode". Put gsm there and 3g will be turned off.
Hey man howzit, I seem to be battling with one Rule here, all I want is for Internet to be completely off at night, and back on in the morning. How do I do this besides using flight mode?

It's a 3g connection not wifi

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-05-08 at 16:46.

may I know when the new version will be available in store??

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Hey man howzit, I seem to be battling with one Rule here, all I want is for Internet to be completely off at night, and back on in the morning. How do I do this besides using flight mode?

It's a 3g connection not wifi
I think you can use 'Background connections' action for this. If you disable background connections, then the phone is not supposed to use net unless you specifically open for example Web page from browser.

Originally Posted by achilles333 View Post
may I know when the new version will be available in store??
Only Nokia store people know. But an application that I submitted few days before ProfileMatic arrived today, so hopefully the new version is there during this week.

I'll post update when it arrives.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I think you can use 'Background connections' action for this. If you disable background connections, then the phone is not supposed to use net unless you specifically open for example Web page from browser.
Tried that but conections remained active.....

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Tried that but conections remained active.....
What kind of connections stay active? I mean how do you notice that internet connection is still used in the background?

What kind of connections stay active? I mean how do you notice that internet connection is still used in the background?
3G remains on